Thirty Six

Ella's POV:

"Grab everything that's mine and shove it into my bags!" I ordered Mikey. "Why?" "Im coming back with you! And we're getting the next flight to England!" He nodded and started helping me pack. "To be honest i thought i would've had to argue with you." He chuckled. I gave him a sarcastic smile. I needed to be with Jack. He needed me.

Once we'd packed we headed downstairs. "Ella?" My auntie said giving me a confused look. She obviously saw the bags. "I'm going home, with Mikey. Somethings happened back home and i really need to be there! Thank you for letting me stay here! I promise I'll come and visit soon, i just need to be at home right now." She pulled me into a hug that lasted forever. "Okay honey, it was lovely to see you again and you know where i am if you ever need me. I'm sure i can come and fly out to the UK. Get home safe and it was lovely meeting you Mikey. Do you have a ride to the airport? I can give you a lift if you'd like." She said. "Its okay, we've ordered a taxi, thank you for offering though."  The taxi soon arrived and we was on our way to the airport.

The plane home was very long and the closer we got to England the more nervous i got. I was so scared to see Jack. We haven't seen or spoken to each other since our argument. Its not like Jack and I were gonna have another argument since he was unconscious. 

We walked into the hospital and was greeted almost instantly by Andy, Brook and Rye. "Ella?" Brook exclaimed. I nodded. He and the rest of the boys ran at me; engulfing me in massive hug. "I've missed my little sister!" Brook stated. "I've missed you too! How's Jack?" "Theres still no sign of improvement..." Andy replied. "Can i see him? Please." I asked. "Yeah, he's just through there." Andy pointed to a little room on the right at the end of the corridor. The last time i was here with Jack was when mum died and now he's close to leaving. Why does everything happen to me?

~×~
Hey guys! The next chapter is going to be the last chapter! Im so thank full for everyone who's voted and share or commented! Thank you! Also thank you for 3k reads! ❤