Eleven

Ella's POV:

We finally made it to winter wonderland after whats seemed like forever! The boys are nutters and are so embarrassing when you're out in public with them! Someone was playing 'Cant help falling in love' and the boys started screaming the lyrics. We walked around a bit more and Andy started singing to strangers. He has so much confidence.

"Lets go on the rides!" Jack shouted. He's like an excitable child. "You coming Ella?" Mikey shouted. "Naa, i don't really do rides. I think ill just wait here!" "Me too! I dont like rides!" Brooklyn said. The guys went on the ride and me and Brooklyn sat on a bench near by. "Are you okay now?" Brooklyn asked. I didn't really want to talk about it so i just nodded my head. It was currently 4:28pm. I've had no messages from my mum; not that she'd wonder where i am.

"Brook, can i ask you something?" I said looking down. "Yeah, course!" He said. "Do you- do you and the boys actually care?" "What? Of course we do! Why would you ask that!" He said hugging me. "Well, you're 5 boys who are in a boy band with loads of fans. Its not like im different. Im just a fan, well kinda." I looked up at him to see him just staring at me. "You're not just a fan. We don't agree to meet fans, we don't message are fans for seven weeks straight. You're not just a fan Ella. You're important to us. We care about you." Brook said as the boys walked over.

"You all care?" I said looking up at them all. They all nodded their heads. I got up and pulled them all into a group hug. "No ones ever cared about me before." I said pulling away from the hug. "What about your mum? She cares!" I nodded my head. She doesn't though. Ever since dad left, she's never cared. "Come one! Lets go have some fun! We'll all meet back here in one hour!" Jack said grabbing my hand and pulling me from them all, running as he did.

Jack's POV:

I wanted some alone time with Ella so i told everyone we'd meet back at the bench in an hour. "Jack, where are we going?" She said slowing down. "To have some fun!" I replied.

"Come on! Lets go on the bumper cars!" I suggested. "Jack, I've told you i don't like rides!" "Please! You'll be safe with me!" I gave her puppy eyes. "Fine!" I pulled her into the queue and we waited for our turn. We got into the car and i was driving.

The ride was over and it was so much fun! "Was that better than you thought?" I asked her. "A bit!" She said laughing. "Come on! Im gonna go win you a teddy!" I pulled her towards a stand with a game on. You had to knock all the cans over with five balls. That's not gonna be easy, this is where i need rye.

I gave the man £5 and tried to knock all the cans but it didn't work. "Sorry, i couldn't get you a teddy. We should probably go and find the boys." We walked through winter wonderland and made our way back to the bench. "Hey! Did you have fun?" Andy said as he saw us. We we're ten minutes late but oh well. Rye had a giant teddy in his arms and Brook was eating a hotdog. "We should probably get going back to the hotel, we have to be up early tomorrow." Mikey said. I didnt want to leave Ella. I might not get to see her again.

Ella's POV:

The boys went back to the hotel and Jack kindly offered to walk me home. I stopped at the end of my road, just in case my mum was awake and saw me with Jack. "I guess this is goodbye." I said. I wish it wasn't. Im going to miss him and the rest of the boys so much. "Do you not want me to walk you to the door?" Jack chuckled slightly. "No its okay! Thank you, Jack. Please keep in contact. Im going to miss you so much! Hopefully ill see you soon." I said hugging him really tightly. I never wanted to let him go. "Im going to miss you too. Ill message you everyday, i promise!" He pulled away from the hug and walked into the distance. I missed him already.