Sixteen

Ella's POV:

"What?" I looked up from Jacks chest. "How long have you known?" I asked. "About 6 weeks." She looked down at the floor. "6 weeks! And you haven't said anything!" I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me. How could she not tell me? When did she even find out? I need answers. She didn't reply. "Why didn't you tell me? Do i mean that little that you couldn't even tell your own daughter!" I shouted. "Ella, stop shouting please." She replied. I took a deep breathe. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said through gritted teeth. "Because i didn't know how too." "What stage are you?" I said. "Two."

Two! Stage two! "So how long have you got left?" "Ella!" Jack butted in. "Jack, i need to know! So, how long have you got?" "A month, they found it too late and they can't do anything about it." A month! I have a month left with my mum and i spent a whole week away from her! "A month!" I immediately let go of Jack and ran into her arms.

"Im sorry for earlier, i just wish you'd have told me sooner! About Brooklyn and your cancer. Im not leaving now, i can't!" I let go of her and turned to Brooklyn and Jack. "Im gonna stay here, if that's okay?" "Of course it is, im gonna miss you though gorgeous!" Jack said giving me yet another hug. "Why do you keep calling her gorgeous?" Brooklyn questioned. "We should probably tell him." Jack said. I nodded. "Ill say it though. Brooklyn, mum. Jack and i are a couple. Brook, before you get mad, we haven't been dating long and we were gonna ask Blair first to make sure it was okay so please dont tell the others." He didn't reply, instead just hugged me. "Aww, im happy for you both, if id want anyone to date my sister it would be my best friend because i trust you, Jack!" "Thanks man!" Jack and brook did that man hug thing and we all sat in the living room for the rest of the day just talking. The boys decided to stop the night and were going to go home tomorrow instead. Brooklyn slept in the spare room and Jack slept in my room.