Eight

Ella's POV:

I was having the best time ever! I was jumping around, screaming the lyrics. Its was great. The boys had just finished 'No No No' and were very hyper from it! Mikey took to the middle of the stage and started talking.

"Hey guys! Its so good to finally be performing in Brighton. We've never been here before. You guys are so loud! We're gonna slow it down a bit now though. So this song is from our first Ep, the Miss Taken Ep. We want you guys to know that this song is written for you. We love every single one of you. If you know the words sing along. This is don't hurt yourself!" (A/N: Mikey said this at the Birmingham show!)

Don't hurt yourself? I don't think I've heard this one. The sound of a gentle piano started playing. Is this a sad song? Oh no! I don't do sad song! Jack raised the mic to his mouth and started singing. "When you wrote me that letter, i wished that we were together. So i could say that everythings alright." It is a sad song! I cant cry. Not now!

Jack's POV:

We were singing don't hurt yourself. I was looking through the crowd trying to find Ella. She was near the front so she wasn't that difficult to find. It got to the chorus and i looked at Ella. She was crying. I wanted to jump of the stage and hug her so tightly. She didn't seem upset earlier. She seemed so happy. Something's happened. I need to know. I care about her too much.

Ella's POV:

I couldn't help it. It got to the chorus and i started crying. I tried so hard to hold the tears back. But i couldn't. The lyrics got to me. I kept trying to wipe the tears away but more came flooding down my cheeks. I couldn't stop. I looked up at one point. Jack was starring at me. He looked worried. I looked away. I didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want to have to tell him how messed up my life is.

The show soon finished and i left quickly so i wouldn't get stuck in loads of people. I looked at my phone and had a message. From Jack. He saw me crying. He's gonna ask! I opened the message and was surprised at what i read.

Jack🍀: Hey, you free tomorrow? Me and the boys wondered if you wanna hang out?

I quickly typed a reply.

Me: yeah, see you tomorrow! 11 am at the entrance to the pier?

Jack🍀: sound good! See ya tomorrow❤

Jacks POV:

As soon as the show had ended, i text Ella. I was going to ask if she was okay but decided to ask about tomorrow. Maybe i can find out in person. She might need someone to be there for her. "Hey man! You okay?" Rye asked looking at me concerned. "Yeah, wanna go hang out with me, Ella and the boys tomorrow?" I asked. It might be difficult finding out with all the boys there but ill figure something out. "Yeah, sound good!" Rye said.

The rest of the night was chill. We went to nandos, did a live.Ly and before we knew it it was midnight so we all went to bed.