Chapter 8

Bella is now 3 years old...

FRIDAY

EDWARD

"Edward!" My little energetic princess yells.

"Please, can you play dress up with me?!" I sigh, she loves putting me, Emmett, and Jasper in those dresses Rose bought. While i love Bella, i still do not like dressing up in big pink and purple frilly dresses. Carlisle laughs at me.

I look at her big brown doe eyes and she gives me the puppy dog face. I sigh.

"Of course, princess." She smiles in victory.

"Do you want me to go and get changed now?" i ask.

"No! I habe a special oufip for you!" She says. ( I misspelled those on purpose.) I look at her curiuously.

"Daddy! Can you pway tooo?!" Carlisle looks up from his book wide eyed. I bust out laughing. Bella looks at me confused.

"What is so funny?" she asks.

"Nothing, princess. You should go ahead and tell dad what dress you want him to wear." She smiles at me.

"You can wear the Purple one! I know you will lobe it!" Carlisle smiles at her enthusiasm. He gets up to go put on his dress.

"Hmmmm! Emmy, can you pwease play too? I want you to wear the pwetty pink dress." She says, as Jasper sighs in relief. Emmett inwardly groans.

"Jasper!" He tenses up. "You can habe the pwetty Yewow one!"

"What will Edward wear then?" Jasper sks, confused.

"You will see!" She said, giggling. I hear more giggles coming from upstairs. I am worried now. Bella grabs my hand and tries to drag me upstairs, instead i pick her up. She squeaks as i began to tickle her.

"Edward!" She squeals. "Stop, please!" she says, still giggling. I stop. I run up the stairs to her room to see what she has out for me. "No! The supwise is in your room!"

I go to my room, looking for distruction, but only found a pair of garments. She made me a prince this time! This might not be so bad! I get dressed in them quickly and go back to Bella's room.

Bella, Esme, Alice, and Rosalie are all sitting in the room. They are all dressed as princesses too.

"Come, come Pwince Edward! You muswent be wate! You habe to choose from your vewy pwetty Pwincess for your ball. Then you may habe some of the finwest tea in Fwunlandia." Princess Bella says. I bow to her.

"I am dearly sorry, my Princess! I had the most troublest times with my unicorn this morning." I say, gitting into the game. I bow to the others before i sit next to Esme.

"Oh! What was the problem with your unicorn, Edward dear?" Esme asks.

"My queen, chocolate had began to come out of its-" Bella cut me off. Esme's lips twitched, trying not to smile. Alice and Rose were laughing in the back.

"Ewwwwww! Prince Edward, no!" Bella said. I look at her innocently.

"What, my princess. Dont you want to know what happened?" I ask, too innocently. She nodded.

"As i was saying, chocolate began to come out of his rear end." I said, with a strait face.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD SAYS THAT!" Bella screams. I try to hold back my impossibly childish laughter.

" No more cookiez for you!" she says, pouting. I swallow back the wave of nausea that comes with the thought of eating cookies and while i dreaded the tought of having to actually throw up that cookie later, i knew she wanted me to eat some. Her big doe eyes pleaded with me. I give her an genuinely apologetic look.

" Im so sorry princess." i say, hanging my head down dramatically.

"I forgive you! You can habe a cookiez now! Let me call in your pwincesses for you to chose from." She said, happy.

"Carly!, Emmyela! Jasperla!" she called.

When they walk in, i began to shake from suppressed laughter. They have wigs on, make up, dresses, and.. 3inch high hills!

"Choose the most pwettyest girl!" Bella says.

Carly(Carlisle) has long pink hair, a big purple dress, pink and purple make up and pink hills. NO. NO. This is way to girly.

Emmyela(Emmett) has short orange hair, a tight fitted purple dress, green and blue make up, with dark blue hills and a green headband. NO. NO. NO, DEFINETLY NOT.

Jasperla( Jasper) has extra long black hair, a big yellow dress, black and yellow make up, a yellow butterfly sparklely head band, and black high hills. Although Jasper looks the best out of all of them, he is still ugly and hell. NO. NO. NO. Just,.. no..

"Well they are all very.. umm.. interresting.. but.. umm..." I stumble across my words, trying not to hurt Bella's feelings. I turn to her.

"You know who i think is the prettyest princess?" i ask.

"Who?" She asks, couriously.

"You." I say. She smiles and giggles. She seemed happy with this and quickly lost intrest in the game. She began moving from one thing to another, back to back. I watched as she eventaully settled down and grabbed a book. She came over to me, looking sleepy.

"Can you rweed to me Edward?" She says yawining. I nod.

" Of course, my princess." i say.