chapter 2

Hello dear peoples!

How are you?

Well, ive got an update for you, so enjoy!

Please do comment! Thank you!!

CARLISLE

What was the deciding factor for me was my son. For nearly 90 years he has had not enough light in his life and for the first time, i saw a smile.

During the short time that i knew him as a human and the 90 years that i knew him as a vampire he has not ever smiled like this. His smiles were always laced with sadness and loneliness. For the first time i see the look of contintment wash over his face as he held the child. For me that was enough... and of course the fact that my dear pleaded with me. Oh, how beautiful my dear is! I look at her as she watches Edward with a small smile.

"Ok we will have a family vote, because this will effect everyone, not just Esme." i said. Emmett spoke first with a smirk "I am all up for little cocobean over there!" he all but yelled, earning a wack in the head from Rose.

"Be quiet! You will wake Isabella!" Rosalie said. He looks at her shepishly. "sorry" he mumbled.

" I vote her in." Rosalie said.

Alice was all around the place as she jumped around happily. " Yes! Yes! Yes! She is a stay for me too!" she said excitedly.

Jasper looked around uneasy and said "I dont know. She might be in danger by us. She is only human and fragile much less. What will happen when she grows up and finds out about us? What if she tells? Are you sure this is safe?" Alice looked at him understanding exactly what he was saying.

"Dont worry, Jazz. You wont hurt her. Please Jazz! please! were going to be best friends some day!" Alice said giving him the puppy dog look. He groaned and said "She is in for me too." Now i looked at Edward, who did not look like he was even paying attention. He had his eyes closed and his cheak on Isabellas forhead. He had a small smile on his face and was more relaxed than i had seen him before. Who knew Edward would like babies?

"Edward" i said and he did not move at all. "Edward" i said again alittle louder and he still did not move.

"Edward!" Esme said. He looked up looking confused by the way Esme was calling his name. "Yes mom?" he said. Esme's eyes softened even more. "Carlisle was calling you" she said.

"He was?" Edward said confused.

"Yes" said Esme concerned. "We wanted your vote, son." i said. A look of confliction passes through his face. He looked down at Isabella and said "Is it selfish of me to say stay?"

"No.. it would benifit everyone, including Isabella if she stayed." i said. He was still looking at her and finally said stay.

Alice mini screamed happily. Everyone began to find there places around the living room. Nobody wanted to leave Isabella so the all stayed in there, ocasionally changing who held her.