2017 Christmas Special

Merry Christmas! This is my gift to all of you, xoxo

Sherlock Holmes
Gifts:
You thought long and hard about what to give Sherlock. He wouldn't tell you anything he wanted, yet still expected good gifts. So you enlisted the help of John and Greg, and found the perfect things. One thing you got him was a new mug for his tea. He threw his old one at the wall in frustration a couple weeks ago, and was happy to have a new one. You also got him a small silver necklace with a heart on the end. It was tiny, and the chain was thin and delicate. He wore it underneath his scarf, and if you didn't know it was there you'd never see it. But occasionally you'd catch a glimpse of silver on his neck, and you'd smile.

The Tree: Sherlock wasn't in favor of getting a real life tree

The Tree:
Sherlock wasn't in favor of getting a real life tree. He didn't want to clean up all the pine needles, but you insisted. So you both got bundled up, borrowed one of Mycrofts cars, and drove to a Christmas tree farm outside of London. Sherlock moped for the first 15 minutes of looking at trees, but before long he was making calculations for the height and weight of the perfect tree.
He ended up being extremely picky, and it took the two of you an hour to find one he approved of. You bought it and tied it to the top of the car. You got back to the flat and drug it inside, earning some grumbles from Ms. Hudson about pine needles everywhere. You spent the rest of the afternoon decorating the tree and listening to Sherlock's violin.

Christmas Day:
Sherlock's parents invited the two of you over for Christmas Day. Sherlock didn't want to go, but after giving him your puppy dog eyes he gave in. So you spent the day at his parents house, helping them cook and prepare Christmas dinner. Mycroft was there, but he just sulked in the kitchen and drank. You all sat down for dinner, making small talk and enjoying the food. You ended the day sitting around the fireplace, drinking eggnog and swapping stories.

John Watson
Gifts:
Shopping for John wasn't too difficult. He always gave you a list of a few things, and honestly he'd like anything you got him. This year, you got him a leather bound notebook. He was always getting ideas throughout the day, and you decided that he needed something small to carry around with him. He loved it, and was always writing in it when inspiration hit. You also knit him a pair of gloves to match one of his favorite jumpers. He was extremely appreciative, and wore them every time he went out with Sherlock on a case.