Rules aren't Meant to be Broken

- Jennie's POV -

I was walking down the street towards my dorm when I kept thinking about Y/n. I swear that guy was such a creep, he thought I couldn't see him staring at me. I just don't have any "likable" feelings towards guys. I probably was a little bit too harsh on him, but he's a freaking guy for heaven's sake!

...

When I arrived at the dorm, I noticed the door had been unlocked. Has someone broke in to my room or what?? I slowly peeked through a small crack between the wooden door frame and the door itself. I could only spot a silhouette of a guy sitting on the couch, who could it be? Is he my roommate?

I slowly tip-toed inside after closing the door quietly. I made my way towards him and took a glance at his face; fortunately, he was asleep. But... I know that face, why does it have to be him!? Does the universe hate me or what? I flicked my finger on his forehead.

*Thud*

"What's going on?? Why'd you do that?!" Y/n slurred as he rubbed is forehead

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"I'm your roommate for crying out loud! Couldn't process that tiny piece of information can you?! I guess your skull must be hollow inside." Y/n said

"Shut up and stay away from me" 

- Y/n's POV -

Our conversation was filled with mean intentions. I felt guilty for talking like that to a girl, I wanted to apologize but she hates me. I can't deal with this right now, I need a drink. I took out a beer can from my backpack. Glad I bought this earlier at a convenience store on my way to the dorm buildings.

I sat down on my bed and started to chug the whole can at once, I regretted doing that though. My vision started to become fuzzy and distorted, I could barely stand on my two feet. I tried to walk over to Jennie, to try and apologize.

"What do you want? Go away!" Jennie said as she slammed the door on my foot.

"Ouch! Mother Trucker Dude, that hurt like a *hiccup* butt cheek on a stick!"

[A/n: Did anyone get the Meme reference? (insert Lenny Face)]

- Jennie's POV -

What was that all about?? Is he drunk? I thought drinking was against the dorm rules, I better report this to the Security Guard downstairs. Should I? Or should I not? I don't think I should, I made his life hard enough for him to resort into drinking.

I heard a loud crash outside as I tried to lie down on my bed. What is it this time?? 

I exited my room to see what's going on, Y/n was faced down on the floor. A pool of blood surrounded his head, Oh god! This is serious! I better call the ambulance.