Ahn Hyungseop-Waited

Start from the beginning

You: Ok mom let's go!

Your mom and you left to their house. As soon as you got there, Hyungseop's mom greeted you and your family.

Mrs. Ahn: Oh my gosh Y/N! You've grown so much! Your so beautiful!

You smiled awkwardly

You: Ahh thanks.

Mrs. Ahn: Well go on in! Hyungseop is in the backyard with his girlfriend. Y/M/N! It's been so long!

You went in the house and thought, wow nothing changed.

You didn't want to go in the backyard because you didn't want to see him. You knew he would be mad. So you stayed on the couch.

Mrs. Ahn: Why aren't you out there with them?

You: Ahh it's ok! I'll just stay here, I don't want to bother them.

Mrs. Ahn: Aigoo! Don't be like that, I'll call them in!

You: You don't ha-

Mrs. Ahn: Hyungseop? Sweetie? Somebody is here to see you!

Hyungseop came in with his girlfriend.

Hyungseop: What is it mo-

Hyungseop: Y/N?

He was shocked but didn't come close to you.

You: H-hi, it's nice to see you again.

You looked at him as he held onto his girlfriend's hand tightly.

You: I can see you have a girlfriend congratulations!

Hyungseop: Mhm thanks

He said it in a way of angerness and stubborness. His girlfriend noticed and she told him that she was going to leave.

Hyungseop's girlfriend: I should go it's starting to get late.

Hyungseop: No! Don't go.

Hyungseop girlfriend: No it's ok plus you should catch up with your friend! Bye!

Mrs. Ahn: Bye sweetie! Go home safely!

His girlfriend smiled sweetly and left. Hyungseop seemed pissed but you just looked down.

Mrs. Ahn: You kids should catch up! Go ahead and go to the park!

Hyungseop: But mom!

Mrs. Ahn: Go now!

You looked at your mom.

Your mom: Don't you wanna catch up with Hyungseop?

You: If he's ok with it.

Hyungseop was pissed and rolled his eyes.

Hyungseop: Fine then let's go.

You both left and went to the park. It was very quiet on the way.

You: So what park are we going to?

You tried to break the ice.

Hyungseop: Just be quiet until we get there. I need to speak to you anyway.

Damn rude much? You thought

You finally got there and sat on a bench.

You: So how is it wi-

Hyungseop: Stop trying to act like everything is fine!

You: What do you me-

Hyungseop: I can't believe you left me!

He was starting to yell and it was a good thing that nobody was at the park right now.

You: Look I'm sor-

Hyungseop: Do you know how hard it was for me?! I waited 5 years for you! 5 YEARS! My heart hurt and eventually I slowly started to forget about you! And now you just finally show up out of nowhere after 5 years! I can't believe I actually waited for you! It was such a waste of time!

You felt bad for leaving him.

You: I'm sorry! I didn't know that I would leave! My family never told me!

Hyungseop: Well a simple sorry won't do! My heart ached everyday knowing that you were gone! My heart hurt everytime just the thought of you came to my mind!

You: And you think that it was easy for me just to leave without knowing?!! I thought we were going for a trip but by the time I got to America my family told me that we were moving instead! I cried my heart out! Now knowing and remembering that my heart ached everytime I remembered you just made me feel even dumber. As soon as I heard that you had a girlfriend my heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces!

Hyungseop was shocked, hearing your side.

Hyungseop: I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know tha-

You: Don't, like you said a simple sorry won't do.

You suddenly realised that you both were crying but ignored it. You got up and started to leave the park but he quickly turned you around. Before you could even say anything, he kissed you. It was soft and your tears kept falling down your cheeks as he kissed you. He finally pulled back and wiped your tears away.

Hyungseop: Maybe dating will make up for all the months and years you left me. I've always wanted to confess to you. And now that your here, I want to spend most of my time with you. So will you be my girlfriend Y/N?

You: Yes! But what about your girlfriend?

Hyungseop: Ahh don't worry about her! She broke up with me, but you healed my broken heart.

You slightly cringed at his words but still hugged him.

End!