special chapter pt. two

Kuie

Kuie

Several months have passed and it's finally summer here in LA, to be very honest, I kinda miss Korea now. How long is it since I came back here? Well, I've been so lonely since then. Even though Guanlin and Daehwi are with me, it still feels different when the rest of their squad is here. But thankfully, their school year ended.

"Good morning!" I shouted as I opened the front door of my new neighbors. Or should I say, the rest of the squad.

"Good morning to you, princess!" Minhyun greeted me as he let me get inside. I roamed my eyes around their new house here in our village which I designed the interior and the exterior.

Yes, I've been designing house since I was 14. My parents are both engineers and stuff and they traded with Jihoon's family because of the materials used on building establishments. It's a hobby of mine when I'm bored. I don't usually go out and hang out with some people because I love designing, I wanna be an architect when I grow up. Hopefully..

"Wow, your house is giving me your dorm feels way back in Seoul." I chuckled as I placed a basket filled with food. My mom is the reason of my neighbor visit.

"Who wouldn't feel it? It's just a day since we got here and look, it's a mess." I heard Minhyun complained. My smile faded when I realized how messy the house is. Yeah, they just got here yesterday.

"Let me help you clean." I offered.

"Thanks princess, those animals are no help." He added.

And so I helped him clean the living room as well as their kitchen. So Minhyun is in charge with the cleaning and the rest are the ones who are in charge about destroying the house.

"I think they're asleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but Jihoon's awake already." He responded as he arranged the pillows on the couch and I'm wiping the small table. "Hey princess, don't you miss Jinyoung?"

I stopped wiping the table when I heard his name. Of course, even though it hurts. I miss him. "Silence means yes, right?" He smirked and I smiled. "You know what, he became cold ever since you left. He wasn't the Jinyoung I know back then."

I sighed at the thought. "How?"

"You know, Jinyoung really respect girls. He has a bubbly personality, sometimes his bad boy and pervert side would show up but then, you went gone. He changed. He sometimes hurt Kyungmin physically though, he's always on the bad mood and yeah he started being cold." He added as he sat down on the couch, finally done with his work. Then I sit on the floor.

"Is it my fault?" I asked as I bit my lower lip.

"I don't really know. He was so affected by your absence." He continued and I just nodded. "He left Korea weeks after you did. We didn't even go to the airport with him since we don't like the fiancé."