special chapter pt. one

Jinyoung

Jinyoung

"Jinyoung! Jinyoung stop it!" Jihoon hyung scolded me as I took a shot of soju here in Daniel hyung's café. They brought me here after I cried in the airport. I'm so devastated like hell, I wanna die. "I want to dump Kuie and Jinyoung's head." I heard him say.

"Tch, first Kuie, now him. What's wrong with you kids?" Woojin hyung added.

"What do you mean, Kuie?" Jisung hyung suddenly asked. Daniel hyung shook his head as I ignored them all and continued drinking the four bottles of soju.

"Jinyoung I said stop it! You're still a minor!" Once again Jihoon hyung scolded. I put the bottle down, feeling drowsy and dizzy. I shook my head as the bottle made a loud sound when it hit the table.

"I am such an idiot! I am a coward. I let her go away." I cried as I rested my face on palm. I continued to cry loudly. I'm completely wasted, "Kuie-ah!~"

The other guys looked at me with pity. I know right, I hope the floor would eat me. I've been miserable lately. It's all my fault, it's all my fault.. Kuie-ah, come back!

"He's such an idiot." I heard Jaehwan hyung said. I know right, you don't have to remind me again. And so, I started to bang my forehead on the table.

"Aish! Jinyoung stop!" Jihoon hyung slapped my arm making me stop. "You're worse than Kuie when she drinks."

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, she went here on the other day stealing four bottles of soju. She was drunk, and her problem is you. Why don't you drink together huh?" He scolded me.

"Yeah, they should go and drink, get wasted and then go to a hotel and make a baby!" Woojin hyung stated earning a smack from Daniel hyung who's sitting beside him. "Anyways, you should use protection." He added, and Daniel hyung punched his shoulder. But then, I started to get unconscious.

"Who taught you those?!" Daniel hyung asked.

"Me." Seongwoo hyung confessed as he looked at Daniel hyung with passionate eyes. He glared at him of course and punched his stomach lightly.

"Hey Ongniel, you do that later. Mind this drunk teenager first." I heard Minhyun hyung said.

"We should take him to the dorm and not his house. For sure, his parents will kill us." Jisung hyung added.

"You'll get through this Jinyoung, don't worry, she'll be fine, she'll see you later." Jihoon hyung said before I completely passed out.

°˖✧◝(❀)◜✧˖°

I woke up with an extreme headache as I rose up from my bed, with my hand on my forehead. "Oh you're awake." I flinched as I heard that voice, it was just Jihoon hyung who's standing on the entrance of my room.