three

❝ The thing you thought a garbage, has a value yet you don't see it

The thing you thought a garbage, has a value yet you don't see it..  I share my deep thoughts to my sister every since we were kids, I value my sister so much. I love her, she's precious to me and I don't want anybody hurting her. But why, I trusted him to take care of her since he is her closest friend ever since she came to Seoul.. but he ended up hurting her.. 

Kuie's not stupid, she's just in love.. to the wrong person. 

She's falling but he didn't catch her.. 

My darling.. you don't deserve this. 

Ever since Jinyoung started dating Kyungmin, Jihoon became his alternative. She would spend his time with him because the other guy had his priorities. Jihoon became more close than Jinyoung to Kuie, he's with her every time and anywhere. He would crash her house at weekends. They became best friends. 

And as of now, he is trying to help her move on by keeping her happy with him. Jinyoung noticed it. She became distant to him, at first he just let her but as the days passed when Jihoon and Kuie is having deeper relationship, he started to wonder.. She's starting to replace me.. 

Kuie was alone, walking down on the hallway as she read spam messages in a chat room with her boy friends. She's the only girl in the group chat by the way. 

She was just randomly scrolling because the topic was a little bit of rated 18, probably Ong Seongwoo or either it's Daniel who started it.  

Jinyoung was there too, he's alone. And he was about to cross paths with her. He saw her walking alone too. In her peripheral vision, she saw Jinyoung coming towards her so she immediately exited the group chat and went to call Jihoon's number. Jinyoung was about to say something when she rose her head up with a hair flip, placing her phone beside her right ear. 

"Hey Jihoon, wanna come to the cafe later?" She asked as she kept walking away from him. Jinyoung stopped a few meters away from her and watched her. 

"Didn't she see me?" He asked himself as he licked his lower lip. 

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you later in the classroom, I'm heading to the library right now." She told Jihoon on the other line. 

"Kuie!" Someone called. Kuie stopped walking and dropped the call, her facial expression changed into an annoyed one and just sighed trying to make him feel that she's okay as she faced him with a fake smile. 

"Yes?" She asked him. 

"I-I'm free later, wanna hang out?" He asked. 

"Oh," She gave him a nod. "I have plans with Jihoon later so I can't. Where's your girlfriend?" 

"She had plans with her parents later and she's out of town in two days so I'm alone." He said. 

Wow, you only come to me when she's not around huh? Good job.. Thanks for giving me value when your real priority isn't around. "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe next time?"