fifteen

author:  i'm thinking about putting the lyrics of ed sheeran's song, perfect TT but i'm quite uncomfortable with it tho, so i'll put wanna one's song, i wanna have instead

author:  i'm thinking about putting the lyrics of ed sheeran's song, perfect TT but i'm quite uncomfortable with it tho, so i'll put wanna one's song, i wanna have instead. and also, let me tell you, while i was writing this chapter, i'm having a hard time because i was stupid to put another love triangle here (like what i did to frappe lol XD please read that if you haven't, kuie and jinyoung ship originated there XD) i am suffering and confused, it's really hard to be in a love triangle though TT anyways, don't forget to vote and comment guyseu~ :* 

°˖✧◝(❀)◜✧˖°

The room's door suddenly opened and it revealed their math teacher, making the both of them broke the hug. 

"What were you doing the whole time I was gone?" He asked the both of them but them, he gave the two a teasing look. "Were you hugging? Hehe, I'm glad you're in good terms now." He smirked. 

"Oh uhm.." Jinyoung stuttered. 

"Kuie my dear, don't cry especially when the reason is this jerk!" He exclaimed. Jinyoung just wiped Kuie's tears as she sniffed. 

"She wasn't crying because of me." Jinyoung scoffed. 

"Heol, you think I don't know about the both of you?" The teacher smirked. 

Kuie and Jinyoung looked at each other with the expression of shock plastered on their faces. They immediately look at their cool teacher who's currently smirking right now in a cool pose. 

"Uhm.." Kuie hummed. 

"I've been watching you though, but anyways, I will release you guys early so that you can continue your lovey dovey moment." He said opening the door widely. "Go now, I know your brother is worried about you Kuie." 

Kuie and Jinyoung immediately took their bags and shrugged the straps on their shoulders. "Thank you sir." The both of them said in unison and Kuie was the first one to leave but before Jinyoung could go out, the teacher tapped his shoulder and whispered. 

"You, use protection." He said patting his shoulder and let him go. 

 ❝ neoye ireumkkaji gatgo shipeo
neoye nunppit jageun sonjjit hanakkaji
neoye gieokkaji ankko shipeo
neoye shigan modeun sungankkaji da
gatgo shipeo  

Kuie and Jinyoung are finally out of the school. It was already dark so Jinyoung intertwined his hand on hers while they walk down on the streets. She looked at him and smiled and so does he. 

"Wanna have dinner with me?" He asked her with a cheeky smile. 

"I would love to." She answered. 

  sumgyeowatteon maeumi jakkuman saeeo nawa
neoreul bomyeon maju bomyeon
eojireoweo neomuna yeppeun geol
wanna be your love
jakku naye maeumi, no
neoreul bomyeon maju bomyeon
maeumdaero an dwae