six

**flashback; 9 years ago

"You're leaving?" Jinyoung asked Kuie as he saw her luggage on the trunk of a taxi. She looked at him with sad eyes. 

"Yeah, unfortunately. I'm sorry, I can't keep my promise." She told him. 

"You said you'll save me when I'm in trouble." Jinyoung responded yet the girl didn't say anything. 

"Kuie my dear, we're leaving!" Said her mom. 

"I-I gotta go, Jinyoung." She said and was about to leave when Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and kissed her cheek. Kuie wasn't expecting that, they were too young. 

"I'm in trouble now, can you save me?" He asked almost tearing up. 

"I want to save you but I can't. I'm sorry Jinyoung, goodbye." 

**

Jinyoung suddenly woke up from a dream in the past. He sat up from his bed and clutched his chest as he rested his forehead on his palm. "K-Kuie..?" 

He immediately took his phone on the side table and looked at the time. 02:30 am. He swiped the screen of his phone and found his home screen wallpaper. It was the exact picture of Kuie had on her lockscreen. [ chapter three ] 

He laid back on his bed with a thud and stared at his phone. Caressing her picture on the screen. "I miss you so much~ ijeseoya neukkyeo uri gonggan." 

Hours have passed, he didn't go back to sleep and just waited for the right time to jump out of his room. And when the time arrived, he hurriedly went out of his room already prepared. He stayed on their house last night because of the issues he had with Jihoon. He usually stay in their dorm but, he is not comfortable right now. 

He went to eat breakfast and left after that. He decided to run heading to school but when he reached the gates, he forgot, he should fetch Kyungmin in their house. 

"Aish!" He groaned, then he realized. "Whatever, she can walk to school on her own." He muttered to himself as he walked inside the campus. 

He arrived in the classroom and saw two bags lying on different desk. It was Jihoon's and Kuie's. He immediately threw his bag on his seat and went out to find them. It's too early for the classes to start, so he took the opportunity to talk to her. 

Meanwhile, on the open basketball field. Jihoon and Kuie was sitting on the bleachers. "Say, you wanna play basketball?" He asked her. 

"Oh, my hand still hurt." Kuie said looking at her bruised hand. 

"Tsk, why do you have to punch the wall though?" He asked as he lifted her injured hand and examined it. 

"I'm okay, I was just mad. I was pathetic so,"