nineteen

"Jinyoung, may I have a word with my future daughter in law, hmm maybe outside?" Jinyoung's dad asked permission to his only son

"Future what?" Jinyoung asked, with shock all through out his face. 

"Your future wife dear, let's also talk Jinyoung." His mom added as the boy nodded. He looked at Kuie who's looking at him and smiled. 

"I'll walk you home after this." He said before Kuie nodded as she followed his dad outside. When the two was out of sight, Jinyoung can't help but to blush. 

"Future wife, hihihi." He snickered, cupping his cheeks and started expressing his feels. His mom suddenly doubted him. 

"Son, you're cute but stop being like that." His mom commented. 

"Eomma, I'm just happy that you support me about Kuie, you also think in advance." He said with a cheeky smile. "My future wife, I'm crying." He added wiping his fake tears and made his mom wanna spank him. 

"She's a good girl." His mom said. 

"I know," He answered and calmed himself down. "Mom, help me." His expression turned into serious one then his mother got alarmed. 

"What is it?" 

"Help me break up with Kyungmin as well cut the connections of the Choos in our family business." 

°˖✧◝(❀)◜✧˖°

Meanwhile outside, in the Baes' small garden house there's Kuie and Jinyoung's dad talking about business as they both stroll inside. Kuie was answering his questions confidentially and go straight to the point, his dad was amazed how the girl acknowledge and has a lot of ideas about her family's business in a young age. 

"You know Kuie, you are a very good listener and it's nice to have a business talk with you. You have a lot of knowledge about your family's business, unlike the daughter of the Choos." Mr. Bae sighed, rubbing his temples. 

"It was nothing ahujussi, my parents taught me a lot of things while I was in LA, and don't worry about reaching them, I'll help you and make sure to cut off all the connections with the Choos." Kuie smiled politely. 

"Wow, that's very thoughtful of you my dear. I will give you my blessing about marrying my son, don't worry." He chuckled and patted the girl's back while Kuie was flustered. 

"You think the same way as him," She muttered to herself. "I think it's too early." She added and this time, louder. 

"Nah~ I'll just tell you in advance in case I forget. Yes, good?" Kuie mentally facepalmed as Mr. Bae gave her a thumbs up. She just nodded and smiled sheepishly. 

"Yes, good." She replied. 

"Oh yes good." He chuckled. "You know that my son is very handsome like me right?"