"Oh, look who's gotten some confidence. Hot." The boy said laughing. I watched him carefully, Charlie, don't.

"Come on, Charlie." Luke said gently. He knows they aren't worth my time, but d*** - time would be well spent.

"I'll tell you when you can go fag-" I didn't let him finish his sentence before hitting him as hard as I possibly could. He was sent to the ground in a heap. The girl screamed in shock, dramatic much? 

He looked up at me, holding his bloody face. The girl went at me, I nailed her too. She stumbled, growling at me. I managed to grab her, controlling her movements, then send a hard head butt her way. She fell to the ground in a heap, bleeding from her nose and lip. Anger vibrated every cell in my body.

"Big mistake, b****." The boy snarled, going to tackle me. I dropped my bag, allowing him to try. He didn't get a chance before I kicked out his leg and shoving him, sending him skidding on the ground. The kids around me made noise of shock.

"Let me remedy it." He snarled at me, standing up. The girl grabbed my arm, forcing me to send a kick to her chest after hitting her once again. She didn't get up this time. The boy looked at her in shock and worry. He turned to me, menacingly. 

"Stupid b****." He went primal, tackling me. He sent a hit my way, getting me. I grabbed his arm, twisting it, sending him to land on his back. I didn't hesitate getting on top of him, letting hit after hit flow from my hand.

"Enough!" Some other male said, tackling me off of the kid. I was met with an onslaught of hits from this person. I got three kids down after that girl before a teacher actually stepped in. Cracking my neck, I wiped my mouth of blood.

"Next person who wants to say something about Luke and Kaine, come see me first." I sent a hard hit to the first kid again, he had tried to go after me again. I threw his body on the ground, standing up as the teachers met the ring of students that had formed. Teachers were helping the four students that I beat, up. I grabbed my bag, putting it on.

"Holy dang." Vi whispered smiling at me. "That was amazing." She nudged me. Luke pushed on my stomach to back me up as the kids group of friends stared me down. 

"She's in the right." Kaine growled angrily in our group. His best friend, Chad, agreed with a grunt.

"I know, but she's been doing enough to protect me." Luke whispered to Kaine angrily. Kaine stared at Luke as if he was slightly hurt.

"Fag-" I grabbed a football and sent it flying at the kid speaking. It hit him in the throat, making him fall and the crowd to silence.