Chapter 11 - Malays

Welcome to Asia-Pacific

Eret, Heather, and Pedro are going to be hanging out in Malaysia. I can't actually find any report that states the actual area had a name - it was simply known as the land of the Malays. 

The Malays are an ethnic group of people who inhabited modern-day Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Influences came from the Southern Indian Tamil Kingdoms and Buddhism from China. The people practiced Animism and/or Shamanism. 

This chapter will get graphics (like blood and gore graphic) so reader's discretion is advised.

On we go!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Happy anniversary!" Pedro, Eret , and Heather cheered, lifting their meade up to the sky as the dragons fired into the night sky, lighting it up on colors of orange, purple and green.

"A whole year on the back of our dragons, traveling the world!" Eret cheered.

"How could it have been a year already? It's insane!" Heather laughed as Pedro tossed her some fruit.

"Well...we left the Middle Kingdom around two weeks ago and we spent the most time in Agrabah and Constantinople plus the travel time so..." Pedro was calculating. "Yes...it's been a year!"

Heather and Eret laughed. "And now...we are so far out, we have no idea where we are..."

"Well...we are on an island but that is all I know..." Heather replied.

"To the unknown!" Eret helped up his tankard of beer and the other two did the same.

"The unknown!" They clacked their tankards together and laughed.

They ate food, went for flights, drank a bit more and then lay down under the night sky, watching the stars twinkling above.

"So...throughout all of our adventure...where is the best place we have gone, in your honest opinions?" Eret asked. "I wouldn't mind going back to any of the places we visited," Eret said. "Except for the Papal States."

"Yeah...something tells me that will be the only place we will not be welcome..." Pedro laughed as Heather sighed.

"Although I would love to see what happened to baby Johannes..." She said.

"I'm sure he's safe..." Eret said and Heather smiled gently at him.

"Okay...what about the Dogon?" Pedro suggested as Heather nodded.

"They are lovely people so definitely will be going back to them..."
"Leon? Cordoba?" Eret asked as Pedro shuddered.

"Maybe avoid Leon for obvious reasons..." He said.