Chapter 5

Deva's POV

I peek down from my tree keeping from the wind as I watch him work. His muscles rippled with each swing of his ax. His shirt was sweated through as he worked along side with a going human boy. His dark shoulder length hair was pulled back into a low ponytail that kept it from falling into his face. He had earlier discarded his jacket, the human chattered happily beside him. Sharing his back story freely with the lycan, the lycan would nod his head and give one answer relpies just to assure the human that he was listening and I couldn't help but smile. He was kind enough to listen to a human complain and talk about his family. And he embraced it without no complain about it, if anything it looked as though he enjoyed being confided in. I bite my bottom lip and grasp onto the tree leaning father over admirer him as he finally responded with a sentence. 

"Maybe you should confront you father if you actaully do want to spend time with him. Possibly switch for kitchen swift to be with him a little bit." He recommands, throwing the ax into the ground where the handle stuck up as he bent over to grasp a bottle filled with water. 

"As if, that man rathered cook- which he thinks is a woman's job then spend time with me." The human snorts, setting aside his own ax to lay out on the ground exhaustedly. 

"Well it's your decision, so you can to my advise or not Dax." He replies, pouring some of the water in his hand and splashing it on the back of his neck.  

Dax nods and gets off the ground leaving the lycan to himself. The lycan takes a deep breath, drawing in the land around him. Suddenly he looks straight up at me and I gasp in shock, losing my footing and falling to the ground below me. I scream out in shock but the hit never came, only a mild jostling of getting caught in a pair of strong arms that wround around me. My eyes are squeezed shut tightly as I pant lightly in fear, I slowly peek up to see the lycan staring down at me. His face schooled into a mask of calmness. 

"Nymph." He states setting me down to my feet not releasing me, I was pressed tightly to his chest as he backed me against the tree. 

"Lycan." I return breathlessly looking into his eyes.

"... I am not a beast from the greek python." He says boredly brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yes but I am from the greek python." I say watching his hand caress my face before it grasped my side once again. 

"Really? Well I'm American, and the name's Danerus." He states putting space between us, taking his hair out of it's boundings. 

"Deva, I am a woods nymph." I  greet back touching my fingertips the the treebark behind me, taking in it's strength. 

"Yah, I would assume so. I believe your the one sabotaging our equipment." Danerus says with a snort, eyeing me wrearily. 

"No, that was Loki; I simply... aquired his help." I argue lightly, feeling just a tiny bit guilty at least until I see a recently cut down tree and anger filters inside me. 

I advance forward, the land coming to life beneath me and the wind blowing against me. I shove a finger into his chest aggressively.

"But no one was seriously hurt, unlike my trees- my HOME.!" I  bite out, the plants around me burts open, blooming fully; tree roots breaking from the ground and reaching towards us. 

A shock makes its way from my body and thats when the trunk went for the blow but I was quickly taken down bay Danerus who protected my body with his own as the nature around us went into choas. 

"Make it stop DEVA!" he screams over the cracking and crunching going on around us.

"I can't- I don't know how!" I cry out in dismay. 

"Concentrate Deva- come on you can do this!' He screams, grasping my face, forcing me to only look him in the eyes and not at the things that were happening around us. 

I zero in on the facade of calmness he's forcing through his eyes. I press my hands against his chest, locating his heart beat; the pounding against his chest slowing my own. I keep my eyes on his and slowly everything else quited around me though I knew the choas was still happening.  All I could do was feel his heart beat as mine continued to slow, I lightly dig my nails in. Feeling the pull of the power within me snapping and I cry out in pain. But Danerus, silenced it with pressing his lips aggressively agaisnt my own. Then as fast as everything went to hell, it calmed. My heart picked up speed again, pounding against my chest, now matching his. His lips press more firmly against my own, and I felt as thougbh I couldn't breathe. Yet oddly, I didn't miss the oxygen  in my lungs as his lips moved against my own. I tentively open my mouth, running my tongue hestantly against his. A low growl rumbles from his chest and his lips poses* mine. His tongue tangling with my own, his mouth dominated over mine.  He draws back though, growling lowly as he looked around us. I panted for breath, my senses muddled by the strength. Then I heard it, the crowing of the men from their lunch. I shove him off of me, give him one last glance before I started running. Using the trees as leverage as I made myself running faster. To escape the fired up eyes of Danerus. I throw myself against a tree, resting my cheek agaisnt it as I panted for breath. Looking back towards the direction of the loction of Danerus the Lycan.

"Well wasn't that a memerizing but oh so entertaining change of events." Loki comments coming up from behind me out of no where. 

I scream.

..............................................................................................

A/N

Well that's it for this chapter, till next time! 

heheheheheheeheheheheeheheheheheheheeheheheheheheeheheheheheheehehehe