Chapter 8

Danerus’s P.O.V.

The earth beneath me starts to move and I try to keep it in place. Growling lowly at the disturbance that was trying to wake me. It stopped moving for a moment before it starts moving again. I growl louder and it stops immediately, I sigh contently.

“Danerus… D-Danerus you’re becoming quite heavy.” Murmurs a soft tired voice.

My senses instantly become alert and  open my eyes seeing a vast view of trees and wood creatures around me. I slowly lift my head and realise, I am nearly on top of Deva. I slowly rise and she takes a deep much needed breath. The sight of her has me completely speechless. Her dark red hair spread out around her head. All except two thick strands on either side of her head, trailed down over the peaks of her breast. I had been resting my head just below those breasts only moments ago. I let my eyes travel down further to her still glistening sex from all the ‘flyin’ as she calls it earlier. And I had made her flew plenty of times throughout the night. I could feel myself becoming hard, remembering how she came apart in my arms.

Her eyes widen in shock, then darkened in awakening lust. She rolls her hips beneath me, biting her lower lip nervously. As if she was still unsure of how to feel about her bodies awakening reactions. I growl lowly, leaning down and capturing her lips with my own. She moans wrapping her long, fair skinned arms around my neck. Making me lean down further as she deepened the kiss. I dig my fingers into the earth beneath my palms on either side of her head. Grinding against her, earning gasps, whimpers. and moans of approval. I pull away from her oh so tasteful mouth for some much needed air. Deva pants beneath me, letting her hands run back and forth down my arms to squeeze my shoulders. I grind my teeth stilling… trying to calm down so I wouldn’t explode early which I had already done twice last night. It has to be good for her, as good as it is to me. Her fingers dig deeper into my shoulders, her nails pinching into my skin. The scent of my blood filled my senses.

“P-please!” Deva begs rising her hips in invitation. I groan and thrust forward, connecting us in the most intimate way I know of.

She screams and comes apart beneath me. I froze above her, watching as she soared down from her flight. Trying to keep myself from pounding into her. Once I knew she was ready for me to move, I started out slowly. But after a few minutes she is begging me to go faster. The speed picks up before I could agree with her and she brings up her arms. Twining her fingers with my own, I brought our hands up high over her head. Making her arms stretch out making her breast rise up in offering. Without breaking the temp I start to feast upon her flesh, nipping and sucking the nubs. Switching from one breast to the other. Each thrust moving her further up my body, making me rise above her. Kissing her lips before untangling our fingers so I could grasp her hips and sitting up on my knees continuing on until we flew apart together.

Once we were back on solid ground I rolled off of her. Trying to calm our radical breathing and pounding hearts. Deva rolls on her side and looks me over, studying me.

“Will it always feel like that?” She asks, resting her cheek on the backs of her hands.

I study her flushed face and wide expressive eyes. I wouldn’t lie to her.