Chapter 2

Deva's POV

"Are you going to ignore me all day nymph?" Loki asks leaning against a tree as I fished some branches out of my lake.

"I'm not ignoring you young god but simply disappointed in you." I reply standing up from squatting over the lake. Smoothing my hand down my light green sun dress that reached down to my knee. My hair in a ratted curled ponytail hanging over my left side while some strands fell into my face.

"Oh don't be that way, I was just having a bit of fun." He whines pushing himself away from the tree to approach me. "Now how about you give me a thank you kiss." He asks his choice becoming husky with the lust filling his body and eyes.

I dodge his arm as he reached for me.

"We're friends Loki don't get me confused with your consorts and animals." I warn moving around him, squatting once again; digging my fingers into the rich soil. Feeling its life force traveling beneath my fingers as it brought its nutrients to the trees and plants.

"You're so mean to me." He whines loudly, pouting like what I would imagine a child would.

"Its good for you, builds character." I say offhandedly as I send in a bit of my magic watching it work its way through the soil and bring the plant life around us to bloom.

"You're such a tease." He grumbles squatting down beside me watching as I helped the flower bloom.

"I don't understand that word nor do I want to." I reply brushing my hands off on my legs leaving a dirt trail.

He sighs in frustration following me around as I did my daily chores. Keeping as many plants alive as I could. But so many trees were dying. At least right now the humans have stopped working until they get their pet working again. I'd eavesdrooped on them this morning and they wouldn't be able to get a new one till sometime next week. So I don't have much time to convince the others to leave. It will be hard with the Lycan among them. He seems as though he is quite eager to start destroying my home. Suddenly a shift in the wind has me turning around. I see Loki grimace before he disappears. Than I felt a power ripple through out the air and I quickly get to my knees and bow my head.

"Hello pretty Nymph." came a smooth delicately dangerous voice.

"Hello my Goddess." I greet keeping my head down.

"Is this your favorite Nymph as of late Demeter?" Asks a strong manly voice filled with authority.

"Yes my King; isn't she the prettiest little thing of her kind. Ares, and Apollo have a kindle of a fire for her." She murmurs crashing my chin softly lifting it up for observation.

My eyes settle upon the King of the Gods and Goddess's. Zues stood before me, staring down at me. A tender smile gracing upon his usually harsh face. His golden blonde hair was cut short to the side but was left shaggy at the top that left it falling into his eyes in a bed head way that seem to make him look endearing. But it was his eyes that were what should you what he was truly feeling. I could see he wasn't much impressed with my appearance. If anything I could see him eye the dirt and mud that covered some of my skin in distaste. His strong golden arms were wrapped around Demeter expressing his possession over her. He was dominating Ber presence just by towering over us both. Demeter though herself looked soft and unthreatening. Her dark brown hair a warm welcoming color that curled down here shoulders. Her dress fell to the ground covering her bare feet. Her mouth and eyes smiling at me.

"She is... adorable." He says at last but I could see he wanted to leave now but we both knew if Demeter wanted to stay she would and he would not get her to bed again anytime soon.

"Isn't she? Oh- yes I am here for a reason that is right. Deva, darling I believe it is time for you to move on. Join Pan and the rest of your sisters at the next forest. I do not wish to see you wither away here with this dying... woods." She says gently touching my brow in fondness.

"Leave... my home?" I ask timidly, tears prickling with tears.

He face softens more and she bends down to be face leveled with me. Kissing my brow affectionately.

"I'm not being cruel Deva, I am actually being quite kind. Pan is a wise and kind God. He would love your company." She assure straightening up and clapping her hands together in excitement. "Who knows maybe he will take you as his consort queen even." She adds on excitedly.

"But this is my home. I don't know anywhere else." I say lightly, my voice cracking and my heart shrinking and wrinkling at the thought of leaving it.

"That's what you call an advanture Nymph." Zues teases, kissing Demeter just under the jaw making her moan lightly before waving him off with a dismissive hand and he glares at her but he takes his hands off of her to fold it over his chest. 

"I know this must be hard for you to grasp of hold of Deva, but it's for the best. Staying here will only lead to your demise." She soothes bringing me to my feet to stand in front of her and her King.

"... I think I'll stay." I say starting to back away from them.

It looked like that Demeter was about to say something else but I quickly escaped to the cover of the trees behind us. Running for what felt like the dear life of me. I couldn't stay and listen to her telling me that I needed to leave my home. I am all this forest has left and I wasn't going to abandon it no matter what the gods and the forest told me.

................................................................

A/N

I know not a very good chapter but it's what I got so ... yah.