Chapter 3

Danerus's POV

I felt the movement of the wind like it was my very body and I close my eyes. Feeling the magic slowly getting blown away from the land. Cleansing it of any evil that may of tainted it while it lingered in this area. I lift my muzzle up in the air drawing in as much of its scent as possible. Smelling the animals all around me, going for the strongest scent there was. I set out running towards it. Listening around me to the sound of twigs and leaves beneath my paws. The smell of a wounded animal drew me farther away from camp. I come across a wounded stag. Something took a bite out of it then ran off without finishing it off. A stalk over before saying a silent prayer and finishing it off. I ate in peace then traveled to an open lake. Transforming back into my human form, dragging on a pair of sweats.

"Deva come on at least consider what they've said!" came a young mans voice echoing through out the woods.

A whole gust of magic entered the ear making my skin prickle and throat tighten with disgust. Suddenly a small body crashes into mine and we stumble into the lake. My head hitting against the bottom making me gasp, water filling up my lungs. My lungs and throat begging for air, black spots filling my sight. My eyes close against my will when I feel arms circle around my chest. Pulling me towards the surface. When my head broke the surface of the water I spewed out what water filled my lungs and grasped for breath. Someone continued pulling me toward the shore. I couldn't get myself to move my limbs. My skull felt like something cracked it open and scrambled up my brain. I spent most of my energy focusing on just breathing as water splashed into my face. What felt like a long time I finally felt the earth beneath me, the smell of crushed leaves and lilies filled my senses.

"P-p-plea-s-se op-p-pe-e-en you-ur e-e-eyes-s-ss." Stutters a young famine voice.

I fight to open my eyes, once they were open the sight of the female that owned the voice made it even harder for me to breath. Her hair was the darkest red I've ever seen before but that could be also because she was soaked to the bone. Her eyes such a wide blue that seems to look right through me. Her eyelashes long and thick fanned across her cheeks each time she blinked. Her skin tone was a warm rosey color that was washed out from the chill of the wind. She timidly reaches out long slim fingers towards my face. Brushing over across my cheeks and and pushing there hair out of my face.

"Ca-a-an y-o-ou he-a-ar m-m-ee?" She stutters, her lips getting a kind of blue tint to them.

All I could do was open my mouth barely, panting light as I took in the fresh air. I could already feel the wound on the pack of my head healing but I still couldn't do much of anything.

"O-o-oh g-g-god-s-s-s I-I th-th-in-n-nk I-I K-k-ki-ll-ed h-h-him."She stutters sitting above me, her hair fall as shade around us as she looked devastatedly down at me.

A sudden crackling in the woods had her looking up sharply.

"L-l-lok-ii h-h-help h-h-him-m-m." She begs and a man comes over to look down at me, the scent of magic clings to him and it has me wrinkling my nose in disgust.

"He's lycon, little nymph. He'll be fine once he's done healing. Now come on, a storms brewing and it feels like a nasty one." the man says grasping a hold of her arm sharply pulling the girl to her feet.

"Wh-a-at ab-b-bout h-h-him-m-m?!" she demands wrenching her arm from his grip and he glares at her. The magic around him getting restless, it had my hair standing on end as I cautiously watch him.

"For all the love that is Oden- he's a lycon and you don't get the damned Greek teem he is a werewolf. A wolf in human skin!" he growls in frustration.

"And that gives us the right to leave him to die!" She demands her voice coming out stronger, coated in disbelief.

"He'll be fine now come on." He says aspirated, reaching to grab her again but she ducks under his arm.

She approaches me and squats down be hind my head. Then I felt her fingers grasp onto my should trying to push the top half of my body into a sitting position. But it was like a small flower trying to move a good sized rock. Loki looks at her as if she has lost her mind and I was beginning to wish I could heal faster to smash his face in.

"Damn it." He groans coming love and dragging me off the ground onto his back.

Oddly enough he doesn't look like much but he was able to pick up my large form barely quivery from my wait. Though his back and legs were stiff as he prepared to move forward. The girl follows closely behind, her eyes not once wavering from my own.

"How long does it take for a lycon to heal?" she questions tucking a strand of wet red hair behind her small rounded ears.

"Depends... ha- on the injury. Damn he's heavy." He grunts, rolling his shoulders beneath me before tightening his grip on me once more.

"I think it was his head." She mummers batting her bottom lip nervously.

"Then possibly an hour more. Now don't get your panties in a twist but I'm putting this bastard to sleep. Don't want him sniffing around you after this." He comments.

"What do you me-

Suddenly everything goes dark and I sleep.