Chapter 6

Deva's POV

I back away from Loki's approaching form as he stalked towards me. Something in his eyes showed his anger- the unmistakenble look of betrayl that shown in his eyes. 

"Loki!" I cry out in surprise as he lunges for me, I dogded his arms and started to run once again. 

I've seen that look on Gods before right before they took women who were unwilling to prove who was the strongest of the two. To them it was a source of power- it wasn't deemed wrong in their world. As long as they were gods they were forgiven by everyone except the ones they took.  I had to get back to the lycan- Danerus.

"DANERUS!!' I scream continueing running, I have to get away; I'm not losing it this way. 

Suddenly I'm brought down, landing hard on my front. I scream when Loki forces me around.

"You scream that damn Lycan's name?!" He demands angriy.

"Stop it!" I scream trying to wrench my way out from under him.

He grabs my arms in a powerful angry grip forcing them above my head. His once smooth back hair now framed his face in an angry mess. I try kicking out at him but with him on me I could barely move, neatherless breath. 

"I'm not going to do anything, now why did you kiss that- that beast?!" He demands sitting atop of my waist still holding my arms as prisoners. 

"DANERUS!" I scream again, wiggling and thrashing beneath the God.

Loki curses and raises his hand as though he is about to smack me when he was suddenly thrown off of me. I scream out in shock and roll on to my stomach gripping my throbbing wrists to my chest. Wincing at how red and bruised they looked. Growling and Loki's outraged shouts drew my attention to the two fighting men nearby. I gasp at the beauty of Danerus as he slammed Loki down with his own body. Slamming his bleeding fists into the gods face. Loki's face was bloddied and bruised but I could already see the healing power of the gods working for his advantage. Loki gets a good hit his knocking Danerus off of him and he quickly transported to a few steps behind Danerus and landed a hard kick to his side. I scream when I heard the cracking of a few ribs and I clumbseyingly got to my feet and threw myself atop of the Lycan and held my hands up in an attempt to hold off Loki but Loki stops and pants loudly as his face flashed with many emotions. He takes a few stumbled steps back.

"You've made your decision, but I warn thee Deva. You have made an enemy of a god that was once your friend." He croaks before disappearing in a smoke of dark ivy green.

Tears fall down my face and my body quivered with fear and I grasp Danerus's body to my chest as I cried. The sky flooding with a dark storm. Lightning flashing across the sky and the down pour started. Drenching us both with the tears of the goddess Gea. I drew strength from the earth and shot it through Danerus's body. Healing what I could before the power dapper at my own strength and black dots danced across my vision.

..................

"Come on little nymph, you got to wake up ... please open your eyes." a rough voice of Danerus husks.

His fingers running down my cheek and neck. His free hand shaking my body lightly. I grimace at the jostling of my wrists, a small wine of protest leaving my lips.

"That's it, open those pretty little eyes Deva." He encourages stroking my cheek.

My eyes flutter open and I see him lent over me. Sitting close beside me, touching my face.

"There you are." He sighs with relief, running a hand through his hair.

I grimace when I moved my hands I moved my eyes from his warm brown ones to see that my wrists were a little swalon and a deep dark bruising blue. I hear a deep harsh intake of breath and a pair of large calloused hands gently lifted my arms to get a better look at them. A deep growling sound radiates from his chest and my eyes widen in shock when I look back up at him.

"It will... heal, but it'll need a little time." I assure slowly sitting up and he sets back giving me a little room.

"Those might as well be broken Deva." He growls, his eyes not leaving my wrists.

"Same with your ribs." I comment tiredly, curling and uncurling my fingers; grimacing at the twinge of pain.

"But I heal fast." He argues helping me sit up, my knees folded close to my chest.

"I drew from the earth to help heal faster then it would of on its own. The way he hurt you the ribs could of pierced your heart." I say tracing Loki's finger marks on my wrists.

"... You healed me but not yourself?" He asks in disbelief.

"I can't use the earth to heal myself but I can others." I admit tiredly, and he vbrushes back some of my hair behind me.

"Then take from me... a body in Greek mythology pomethues made us humans from the earth. Help me heal you." He offers sitting on his knees in front of me.

I bite my bottom lip and hesitantly lace our fingers together. Closing my eyes I fully concentrate on everything that is Danerus. Listening to his heart beat, feeling his breath upon my skin. I lean forward letting my forehead rest against his. Feeling the invisible arua that was him the Lycan, lightly I begin mingling mine with him. Pulling on his strength gently, drawing it upon my own. The nerves of my wrists tingling with the slow process of healing that was being sped up. I gasp at the sudden rush of power that came with it. A low growl leaves Danerus and the next thing I know I'm on my back. My eyes fly open in shock, yet I wasn't scared of his lust filled gaze. If anything with our araus still combined I wasn't against anything at this moment. Danerus growls lowly again, leasns down and takes in the scent of my neck. Then I felt the wet warmth of his tongue lap against the base between my neck and shoulder and my back arches as a breathy moan escapes me. His eyes meet mine then his lips against my own. Possessing them as if they were his and his alone. I wrapped my fully healed arms around him. Kissing him back with all my worth. To think I hadn't tried this type of connection with anyone before. Could sharing myself with the man - this Lycan be any better?

"DANERUS!" Men call loudly and he pulls away with a curse.

I sit up, and look up at him to see where he was looking. Looking to where the noise was coming from.

"Go on Lycan, I'll be fine." I assure standing up, putting some distance between us.

"Meet me here- later tonight." He comands growling, goosebumps rise upon my flesh, but not in fear. No never fear but awakened lust the at burned my flesh and made my heart jump.

"..As you wish." I mummer heading ti turn but was stopped as he turned me back around for one last heated kiss.

......................

A/N

Sorry for the long wait guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you lol forward for the next one.

Well do your thing.

{V} ote

&

{C} omment