Chapter 14 - Truth Or War

Here is an Akatsuki Xmas special!
This is her last Xmas before going back to Konoha.

??? POV

Hehe, my prank is ready, the only thing left to do is…
"*click* *slip* *thud* *splash*"after hearing the prank I looked through the door frame to see my victim on the floor her dark eyes glaring at me, her body soaking wet with icy cold water.

"ASHIKAGA HARUKI!!!"she yelled while chasing me all over the base, still dripping with water.
"Haruki, what the f-"Hidan cut himself off when he saw Mai running down the hallway, her wet hair floating and forming 9 tails.

3rd POV

The raven haired boy ran around, running into and past some members before spotting the girls favorite member.

"What are you doing?"the man asked as the boy fearfully hid behind his back.
"Hiding from-"he got cut off as the girl arrived and pointed a finger at him.
"You!!!You are the one who soaked me wet, are you not?!"she yelled, glaring at him.
"It was just a prank!"he yelled back.
"JUST a prank?!Bro, that's one of the best pranks ever!I was the victim so it had to be complex"she said, amazed at what he said.
"Wait, what did you think I was chasing you for?"she asked, tilting her head in confusion.
"NOTHING!"he yelled, laughing nervously as he stepped next to her.Looking down at her, he smirked as she sulked in a corner, sulk lines everywhere around her.
"What's up with her un?"Deidera asked as he passed by.
"Haruki is a meanie!"she cried, still sulking.
"Huh?"
"I stood beside her, making her realize she is the shortest member"the boy answered while setting his partner on his back.

Haruki's POV

"Mai-tan, you ok?"I asked, carrying her in a random direction.
"You're hair's so so fluffy coal-chan!"she yelled while playing with my hair, making me sweat drop.
"Another nickname?"
"There is never enou-don't drop me!"she yelled, clinging onto my neck tighter.I laughed as she childishly anime cried, still not letting me go.
"Where do you wanna go?"I asked.
"To the kitchen my sound horsey!"she fist bumped the air, gripping me tighter.
"You don't remember what happened the last time, do you?"I said awkwardly.
"I do but I won't slip this time"she blushed, remembering that awful mission.
"*sigh* just hold on tight, ok?"without an answer, I disappeared from our current spot and appeared next to the kitchen door.
"Food!"she yelled, jumping off of my back and running to the fridge.

Mai's POV

After eating a hell lot of food, I sat on a kitchen stool next to Fishsticks, tapping my belly in satisfaction.
Looking around the table, I noticed every member of the Alatsuki was there except for Leader-san and Origami-chan.

"Hey guys, wanna play a game un?"blondie asked, leaning on the table across from me.
"What do you have in mind brat?"dummy-chan asked as cold as ever.Deidei shared a look with Fishy-chan and fell silent into his seat, irritating the hell out of me and the old man.
"Spit it out Barbie!/Speak the f*** up!"we yelled with me pointing my white sword at the guy in front of me while Gramps pointed his scythe at him.
"Chill un.So, who wants to play truth or dare?"he asked, still smirking.After we all agreed, bomber-chan started.
"Itachi!Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Hmmm, is it true that you lost Mai on a mission?"at this coal-chan looked both shocked and angry.
"Yes.Haruki, truth or dare"
"Dare"
"Don't get pranked by Mai till the next dawn"and Aoimoku-kun paled.
"Ok.Hidan, truth or dare"
"Dare d*** it!"
"I dare you to wear the jumper Deidera got you last year"with that, Silvery stood up and walked out of the room shirtless to return in a green really itchy jumper.

How do I know its itchy?I went with Deidei to try on and make sure the Jashinist got the itchiest jumper we could find!

"Shrimp *scratch scratch* truth or dare"
"Dare"
"*scratch scratch* sit on lap of the fastest one of us"he smirked.I got up and casually sat on Blackie's lap.
"Rosy.Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Would you rather be stuck in an indestructible room with Deidei or  Swirlman?"
"Wait, where is childman anyway?"Blackie asked with his chin on top of my head.We all looked around, now wondering where the mysterious man was.
"Hey guys!"that squeaky voice yelled, making me jump and bury my face into Haki-chan's chest.

"Hug me I'm scared!"I cried, hugging my partner like my life depended on it, which it kinda did!I was scared to death of Swirlman ever since I caught him staring at me while I was sleeping when I was 8, mumbling things I couldn't hear.

"Its alright Mai-tan, Tobi didn't mean to scare you, did he?"he glared at the said guy.
"Yeah Mai-chan!Tobi is sorry!Tobi is a good boy!"he cheered, making me dig my face even deeper into the boy's chest.
"*sigh*anyway, what were you so excited about Tobi?"he asked, turning around with me still squishing him.
"It's snowing outside!"this people got me to jump up and run into my room without another word.

Haruki's POV

"Huh?"Tobi looked confusedly at the closed doors.
"Its snowing its snowing its snowing!Come on guys get dressed and get out of this boring base!"she screamed through the door her bossy attitude getting the best of her and not 5 minutes later we were all outside.

"Alright people!Its time for a snowball war!Everyone will be paired up with their usually partner!No chakra or any abilities allowed!Ready?"she asked, standing next to me.
"YEAH!"we all yelled in unison.
"On your marks, get set, go!"she shouted, grabbing a bunch of snow and forming it into numerous balls she threw at everyone but me.

3 hours later

We were all wet and really tired from having a snowball fight and an icy race.

What is that you ask?That is something Mai came up with when it snowed a few years ago, basically a race in the snow without any chakra or special abilities, while pushing and kicking is allowed.Once you fall in the snow you are disqualified.

She won the race of course after somehow managing to push us all down.I was the last one standing and was actually rather near the finish line when she jumped onto my back and sat on it for a bit giggling as if it were the funniest thing ever that I landed with my face first in snow.

"Hey guys"she called out as we stared at the stars
"Hm?"we hm-ed in a response.
"Happy Xmas"she sighed, lying her head on my chest and falling asleep.

The next morning
Mai's POV

"Ahhhhhh!Mai!What have you done?!"my partner yelled from the room next door.
"What do you mean?"I innocently asked as the whole Akatsuki laughed at his state, some of them taking pictures.
"I mean this!"he yelled blushing like crazy while pointing at his outfit.
"Oh, that's your Xmas present.You didn't think I won't give you one, did you?"

You didn't think I won't give you one, did you?"

( just imagine his hair's black )