Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 1

Start from the beginning

Your POV

What in the hell is wrong with these two?

I played quicker and better than before. Youngmin "accidentally" tripped me since we were winning.

Youngmin: Watch were your going!

You: Damn boy calm down!

Donghyun came running up to me.

Donghyun: Y/N are you ok?! Youngmin why the hell would you do this to her?! What the hell did she ever do?! What! You just mad because we winning?! Well here the-

Youngmin punched Donghyun with all his might. I (Still your POV) was shocked seeing this side of Youngmin.

You: Youngmin what the hell?!

Donghyun quickly got up and punched him too. The teacher came in breaking it up.

P.E. Teacher: Break it up! *blows whistle* BREAK IT UP! YOUNGMIN AND DONGHYUN OUT!

They stopped punching each other and the teamates held both of them back.

You: Could I talk to them Mr. Park?

He nodded

You: Ok *clears throat* What the hell is wrong with you?! Fighting over a damn game! So childish!

Youngmin and Donghyun: It's not over a game!

You: Then what is it over?

Youngmin and Donghyun: We can't say!

Mr. Park: Ok P.E. is over! Go change! Youngmin, Donghyun, and Y/N stay after changing!

You all three groaned and left.

Author's POV and After the Talk with the P.E. Teacher...

You smacked both of their arms.

You: What the hell was that?!

Youngmin and Donghyun: We both like you! It's so obvious!

You: Eww like me?

Youngmin: Duhh!

Donghyun: Can you choose?

You: Choose?

They both nodded

Youngmin: How about we go on a date with you this weekend? One on Saturday and the other Sunday? And NO kissing!

You: That seems fair, how about you Donghyun?

Donghyun: I'm fine with that, but who goes out with you first?

You: Mmm...we'll just paper, rock, scissors.

They both nodded and Youngmin won.

Youngmin: I'll see you at 8:00 on Saturday.