"I don't think any woman has died from a corset..."

***

Panting heavily, I wipe off the sweat with a handkerchief.

"Good! It fits perfectly. Be sure to be prepared to put this on again," Taarie tells me, and I groan.

"Were you intending to kill me?!" I shriek, and Kaito chuckles. He's amused...

"You survived your first girdle, congratulations."

"Don't congratulate me!"

My dress was strapless, consisting of matching gloves that went past my elbows, and a choker with a black onyx fixed perfectly on the centre.

"Sew the gloves in!" Taarie says to her sister as she pins the glove tighter. "Not that small!"

"Dear sister, if you want the weapon to be concealed, then do not sew it there!" Endarie frustratingly moves the needle different places.

"I want the dagger hidden in the breast! That's why, we do not sew the top that tight," Taarie replies, "besides, sister, her chest could not get any bigger, it is as flat as a board!"

I hear Kaito laughing in the back...

"My apologies, dear. How about as firm as a board?"

As if that'll take away your insult in a second!

Unfortunately, I am stuck here for another two hours, sewing on various dresses to my size, but I favour the original. Ruffles at the bottom, the dress reaching a little below my knees.

"She can't escape with long drapes!" Taarie, again, shrieks to her sister.

"Come on, she can just hold it up when running!"

Now, as for the strapless, they now added thin ones with white ruffles on each side so it would not fall whilst escaping. My small throwing dagger will be hidden in my corset, a thick cloth in between so it won't stab my chest. The gloves were replaced with ones that connect to my middle finger, now cut down so it is only on my wrist. The bottom has ruffles on the bottom, covering half my palm.

I think Taarie and Endarie has a ruffle fetish.

A bow is at my back, just above my posterior, holding the blouse together. Just in case, a pocket is behind the bow, used for storing minor potions.

"Give it a twirl!" Taarie says, and I spin twice. "Perfect. Better than your ole drapes."

"Now, as for Kaito...hmm...oh, I know!" Endarie dashes from the room, bringing her sister along.

I wait, with Kaito's eyes drifting to me. Stop staring...

Waiting a couple more seconds.

His eyes swing to my attire, and he comes to face me in silence.

"The top is too low," he says, pulling up my dress, and I remorselessly smack his hand. "What? Other men might want to look."

I growl, straightening out my lilac dress. The purple colour is almost faded to white, just like my nightgown. My hair is similarly darker than the dress, put still pastel. I gaze up to a window, looking at my reflection. I look like snow, with a pale blanket of sparkly amethyst covering it.

Noticing the wooden sign in front of the shop was flipped to indicate it is open, a small group of girls came running in, probably for a special event. They all seem like Bretons.

As their eyes lay upon Kaito, their eyes begin to widen, and they start to annoyingly squeal like children. I groan.

"It's the Dovahkiin!" one of them screams, and runs to tackle Kaito. I burst out laughing as he dodges, her stomach dropping to the ground.