Character Synopsis - Kaito

Kaito -
*information below is based on this story. there may be some events that will change in the sequel*

Sheet made by: http://dehydromon.deviantart.com/art/Abridged-Character-Sheet-320864509

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sorry. I am into elves. I am a huge pervert, I peek when elves are changing, and I love purple hair. I also have fantasies of this elf and I usually bed her about three times a week. My fetish are black undergarments, elf body figures, and skin as pale as a vampire. I get turned on by her and she's my personal maid. I sometimes dress her up in small, thin outfits, and she's all mine. Mine. All. Mine."
     - The Nightshade Assassin, Chapter 15

     General Characteristics

Name: Kaito
Appearance: Kaito is a sloppy-looking individual who's black hair bears cowlicks at every side. It isn't regularly trimmed nor does it grow enough to be long and wavy, it's short and extends to the back of his neck. He stands stiffly and usually has a blank stare.
Other Names: Pervert, Perverted Bastard, Annoying, Stupid, Moron, etc.
Titles: Dragonborn, Dovahkiin
Theme Song: Terrible Things - Mayday Parade (linked)

     Personal Characteristics

Birth Date: 16th of Sun's Dawn, 4E 176 (Lovers Stone)
Birth Place: Karthwasten
Hometown: Karthwasten

Death Date: Not dead. Yet.

Primary Objective: Protect Cortana and the Dark Brotherhood
Secondary Objectives: Save Skyrim

Desires: Cortana
Secrets: He has a real soft spot for family. And despite all the jokes of being a pervert, he really is one. To Cortana...
Quirks: He does have a mild case of alexithymia, a condition where he has trouble expressing his feelings, hence his "blank" and "emotionless" stares.

     Mental Characteristics

Known Languages: Dovazul (in sequel, he forgets most of the words he learned)
Lures: Cortana
Savvies: Kaito's most useful skills is using swords and strategy. His articulation and persuading techniques are excellent, and he's light on his feet. He would have been better as a thief, but he disliked their ways and decided to stay in the Dark Brotherhood.
Ineptities: Kaito doesn't understand most spell tomes and will stick to basic Novice incantations.
Temperament: Melancholic
Hobbies: Kaito enjoys annoying Cortana. It's basically what makes him happy.

     Intellectual Characteristics

Logical-Mathematical: Kaito uses more logic than actually fighting. He thinks before he acts.
Spatial: While being in many fights, majority of his estimates are accurate.
Linguistic: Kaito doesn't talk much and is more reserved, often speaking unless spoken to. His vocabulary and articulation is fine and coherent.
Bodily-Kinesthetic: Kaito is quick with his weapons. He prefers one-handed swords.
Musical: Kaito doesn't talk much, giving him the chance to listen and observe.
Interpersonal: Kaito saves lives and forces himself to kill until he's "used" to it since joining the brotherhood. Over time, he now only kills for a reason.
Intrapersonal: Not quite understanding himself since his sister's death, he's dealt with work to keep him going. Now he relies on the Dark Brotherhood to rejuvenate his boring life and make it fun again.
Naturalistic: Kaito loves animals. He'd rather kill someone than harm a bunny. It was one of the pet peeves he had with Cortana.
Existential: Kaito is an analytical and logical thinker.