Character Synopsis - Cortana

Cortana Amaranthine -
*information below is based on this story. there may be some events that will change in the sequel*

Sheet made by: http://dehydromon.deviantart.com/art/Abridged-Character-Sheet-320864509

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Nobody will believe you. Even if I do kill you, nobody will find out. Nobody will care."
- The Nightshade Assassin, Chapter 13

General Characteristics

Name: Cortana
Appearance: Cortana was born with albino-like characteristics; white hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Her body type is mesomorphic, respectively, while her face structure is long, like her mother's, and thin lips that resemble Cicero's smile.
Other Names: Amaranthine (Made-up surname that was formed by Cortana's father). Means Everlasting.
Titles: The Nightshade Assassin
Theme Song: Zack Hemsey - See What I've Become (linked)

Personal Characteristics

Birth Date: 12th of Second Seed, 4E 180 (Shadow Stone)
Birth Place: Dragon Bridge (In-home pregnancy)
Hometown: Dragon Bridge

Death Date: 1st of Morning Star, 4E 204
Age at Death: 24 (Elves can live up to hundreds of years. She had a long way to go).
Death Place: Dark Brotherhood Falkreath Sanctuary
Resting Place: Buried and frozen in the pond, under the waterfall
Manner of Death: Shortly after pregnancy
Last Words: Physically: "Yes. I do love you, idiot. I'm here with you."
Mentally: "We never should've met."

Primary Objective: Cortana planned on staying with her family and having the most fun in her life.
Secondary Objectives: She wants to be a successful assassin, much like her Dark Brothers and Sisters.

Desires: Kaito
Secrets: She is the Nightshade Assassin that plants Nightshades on her victims' corpses
Quirks: Cortana is the type to ruin a mission because her emotions and/or feelings get in the way.

Mental Characteristics

Known Languages: Currently learning, but failing at Dovazul from Kaito
Lures: Kaito, Kaito's culinary skills, Kaito's face. Kaito.
Savvies: Cortana regularly practises her destruction incantations and strives to master all the destruction spells.
Ineptities: She has trouble understanding Restoration spells and because of her inability to focus, she can't stay on a single project and does not smith or mix potions.
Temperament: Choleric
Hobbies: Cortana loves to kill because of its factors. She enjoys the rush, the anticipation, and the reactions... unless she's caught.

Intellectual Characteristics

Logical-Mathematical: Cortana has a skill of calculating and estimating in her head before finishing off her victim (How fast it would take for her to slide down a slope, a body's height and weight, avoiding any evidence spills, etc.)
Spatial: Excellent at forming different scenarios in her mind minutes before the contract is done, Cortana is used to thinking quickly.
Linguistic: Cortana is a naturally loud and obnoxious individual who speaks clearly. She only slightly stutters when embarrassed or nervous.
Bodily-Kinesthetic: Cortana is not lightweight, but she does have the agility of a cat of climbing and jumping. She can't run very fast, so she resorts to parkour and freerunning in the cities.
Musical: Cortana's auditory perception is fine.
Interpersonal: Cortana loves her family dearly, but anything risks to annoy her and it'll end up in empty threats. She doesn't react to love very well, for example, when Kaito repeatedly expresses his feelings for her.
Intrapersonal: Cortana's motive in life is to have fun. She's quick to dampen her spirit when something goes wrong, but with her family, she knows everything is fine. Ever since meeting Kaito, she's loosened up and is more carefree.
Naturalistic: Cortana doesn't care for animals, unlike Kaito. She records a rabbit kill count.
Existential: For Cortana, there's no time for this. She's still shaken from the incident of her past, so she decides not to think too much.