"You're right." I say as he takes a deep breath thinking im not going to kill him

"I won't hurt you for her.I will kill you for her." I saying pointing the gun at his hand and shooting him.

I look over at a fragile body in a chair, she looked weak and her hair was messy along with bruises over her arms and one on her face.

"I knew you would come." She says in weak voice, as tears fall from her eyes.

"Im so sorry." I say as I watch Taylor get the knots off her hand and kisses her cheek that didnt have a bruise. I admit I just wanted to shoot Taylor or any guy who even touched her but keep it cool Cameron

Katherine's P.O.V

I felt Cameron bridal style carry me as my eyes started to shut.

I wake up to feel tired and bruises as I make a move. I let my eyes wander to see that Im on the couch in the living room of Cameron & Mines house. I try getting up but instead feel pain as I shift and move I say "Ow."

Taylor, Jc, Sam , Cameron, Matt, and Nash walk in with smiles.

"You're awake" Sam says smiling.

"yeah but it hurts to move." As I say this I watch the boys faces turn in to frowns and rage.

"Katherine im so sorry." Cameron says coming towards me.

"Yeah that right you better be sorry." Sam mumbles.

" Oh shut the fuck up." Cameron says turning around and facing Sam.

"AYE but its true this is all your fucking fault! YOU'RE THE REASON SHES HURT!" Sam screams.

"OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT" Cameron says walking up to choke Same but thankfully the guys pull Cameron and Sam away from each other.

Cameron tried to get out of the grasp JC and Nash had on him and punch Sam but failed as Taylor joined to help.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT PRETTY BOY LETS GO!" Sam challenges.

"LETS GO! ALL I NEED IS ONE hit BRUH! One fucking shot and you're out." Cameron says trying to fight his way out of the three guys holding him down.

"GUYS STOP." Taylor screams but they wouldn't. They kept going back and forth with each other and I was feeling bad anxiety and worried for Sam because lets be honest Cam is stronger.

"Well this is nice." I quietly say and grab the ledge of the sofa to get up. Matt is the only one not participating so he notices me moving. They keep continuing to fight and Matt comes towards me.

"Lets take you upstairs." Matt say picking me up gently. As hd takes me upstairs I watch the guys not even notice me leaving because their being stubborn and continuing to fight.
I sigh.

"Its okay, don't worry. Get your beauty rest Kat." Mat Whispers in my ear.

"Okay, thanks Matt" I say as he lays me on my bed softly.

"Anything for you." he says going into my closet and coming back with a long t shirt and shorts.

"Thanks Matt again." I say and he just smiles and walks out. As he leaves I take off my clothes and change very slowly and carefully but feeling pain with every movement I made. I then rest my head to still here the boys arguing but then stop. I start to fall back asleep and then I hear the door open but I don't bother to open my eyes.

Matt's P.O.V

"Thanks again Matt." She says and I look at her and give her a weak smile.

I go back downstairs and see them continuing to fight.

"STOP!" I yell.

Everyone stops and turns to me because I never get angry usually.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CAMERON AND SAM YOU GUYS SUCK! KATHERINE IS IN SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN AND YOU GUYS WANT TO START fighting! SHE JUST SPENT A NIGHT IN HELL AND YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO FUCKING BE STUBBORN. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO HER BECAUSE HOW SICK ARE YOU? Okay Cameron I didn expect this from you because I thought you cared about how your girlfriend's well being is not about this prick. And Sam, really you had to friken start this, I mean shes your best friend, you should know better. Both of you go upstairs and apologize now."

I look at both of them and they realize how wrong they were to fight right now and they start walking upstairs to where Katherine is.

A/N:

I never really talk to you guys so why not. Sorry about posting late but I had a lot if school things going on which is probably same for you guys and I just had a lot of issues this week with people and etc. So sorry for not updating but THANKS FOR 16K VIEWS! I really do appreciate your guy's comments saying to update or just commenting on random parts you liked. Also thanks for the votes! a lot of people keep voting on my story and im just like wow thats means a lot.
So cya till my next update :)