CHAPTER 6 PART 2

Pre-warning there is a small lemon in this chapter. I'll let you know when it is. I don't know if I had mentioned or not but I've never done a lemon before so please don't judge me if it sucks.

In the moon dorms the same day, while Yuki, Zero and Lira were in class.

Takuma knocks on Kaname's bedroom door then enters. "Lord Kaname, I think you should get some rest, while I watch over Relon." Takuma advised to Kaname. "Are you giving me orders?" Asked Kaname as he glances at Takuma while sitting on his bed next to Relon. "No, of cause not. It's just that you need your rest." Said Takuma to get Kaname to rest. "If she wakes up tell me." Said Kaname as he got up off of his bed that Relon is on. "Of cause, lord Kaname." Said Takuma with a bow as Kaname leaves the room.

About 15 minutes later

"What am I going to do to you Relon?" Said Hanabusa as he moves some of her hair. "No, please stop, I beg of you." Said Relon in a pleading way. "What I haven't ev-" Said Hanabusa before noticing that Relon is still unconscious. "Oh, she must be having a really bad dream or something. I probably shouldn't try to wake her." Said Hanabusa as he stood up from the bed that Relon's on. "Hanabusa, what were you doing to her?" Asked Takuma as he enters and glares at Hanabusa. "N, nothing, I was just checking on her." Said Hanabusa trying to get out of any trouble. "Don't lie Hanabusa." Said Takuma seeing straight through Hanabusa's lie. "I wasn't lying, honest." Said Hanabusa but Takuma isn't convinced. "Just leave Hanabusa." Said Takuma annoyed at Hanabusa. "Fine, whatever." Said Hanabusa as he was leaving the room. "Hanabusa, just be lucky it wasn't lord Kaname that walked in, other wise you, well, you know." Said Takuma with a small smile while Hanabusa walked past him. "Whatever." Said Hanabusa as he walks through the door.