THE TRUTH

About an hour or so later

"Man they can run, but i'm faster because of my super speed. Sometimes it's good to be a vampire." Relon mumbled to herself as she walked through her class room door. "Relon, you are so evil." Said Hanabusa in a complaining way. "Shut it blondy." Said Relon raising her fist at him. "Hey, kaname." Said Relon to get his attention. "Yes, relon?" Kaname asked soft and calmly. "If Aido does anything not nice to me, Lira or Yuki just leave him to me. If it was to anyone else do as you wish." Said Relon making sure Hanabusa could see an evil smirk on her face. "Hey, you can't give order's to Kaname, he is a pureblood and you're not." Hanabusa said half yelling at Relon. "Holy sh-" Was Hanabusa's reaction to all the windows in the room smashing to smithereens. "i'm sorry lord Kaname." Said Hanabusa with a bow. "That wasn't me that done that." Said Kaname as he looks straight at relon.

"See what happens when you get me angry." Said Relon through clenched teeth. "Relon, how did you do that. Only a pureblood can be able to do that." Asked Akatsuki. "She must be a pureblood." Said Ruka. "That could be why Kaname was worried when she was taking so long to get to class." Said Rima. "Well i guess everyone need's to know now don't you think Kaname?" Asked Relon calming down. "It's up to you. You know that." Said Kaname reminding Relon. "Of cause because you do what i say not the other way around." Said Relon. "Silly me how could I even forget that." Relon said with a smile. "No one is the boss of Kaname." Said Hanabusa.

"You will obey what i say Hanabusa or i'll make what happend to that window happen to you." Relon said with a slight glare at Hanabusa. "She's crazy." Said hanabusa while slightly backing up. "Oh, am i now?" Relon said with a smirk. "Yes, you are because there is no way i am going to obey you i would rather die." Said Hanabusa with his voice slightly raised at Relon. "That can be arranged, if you like." Said Relon with a big grin. "Give me a reason to obey you." Said Hanabusa freaking out in what way she could kill him. "Well if Kaname obeys me you have to obey me." Said Relon with confidence. "Not necessarily." Said Hanabusa making relon go to her other option. "Fine i'll tell you's what you's need to know." Said Relon with a sigh.