MEETING THE NIGHT CLASS

(Finished editing.)

2 minutes after leaving the headmasters office.

"I can't wait till you meet my friends." Said Yuki in a cheery way. "Yeah, well i'm feeling a little hungry." Said Relon making Yuki freak out a little. "Calm down yuki, I'm not going to bite you, much." Said Relon making Yuki freak out more. "Sorry, bad joke. I'm only hungry because of the blood lose five and a half hours ago." Said Relon. "Why, what happend?" Asked Yuki curiously. "Well i got shot. Lucky for me it was only a normal bullet and not a hunters. Other wise i would not be here. Hey, is that Zero?" Said Relon also asking yuki a question."Yeah. Wait have you already met him?" Asked Yuki. "Yes, he's the one that took me to the headmaster." Said Relon.

"Why, do you like him?" Asked Relon. "Hey Zero, where are you going?" Yuki asked zero in a normal tone. "Hey, why are you running away from me?" Yuki asked slightly raising her voice in a annoyed tone. "Why did you not answer my question?" Asked Relon. "Because i don't have to answer that question." Said Yuki. "Well, you do remember i can turn humans if i so choose to." Said Relon in a way that would make yuki answer her question. "No, i don't like him." Yuki said annoyed at Relon. "See was that so hard?" Asked Relon in a way of it not really being a question. "I wonder why zero ran away from us?" Asked Yuki in a curious and worried way. "Dunno, maybe he was letting us have girl talk." Said relon.

"Yeah, maybe, but he wouldn't run like that he would just walk away and he wouldn't have ignored me because he would have answered me." Said Yuki with a sad face. "Don't bother going to ask him out because he already has a girlfriend which of cause is human. Because he doesn't date vampire's." Said Yuki."Why, because his girlfriend is you?" Asked Relon in a teasing way. "No, because his girlfriend is one of my friends." Said Yuki with a slight blush. "Oh, that makes sence." Said Relon.

"So, when can i be able to meet your friends?" Asked Relon. "tomorrow, when you go to class, well you will see one of them." Said Yuki. "Why only one of them?"Asked Relon curious. "Because the other one has things to do. She isn't a fan girl. Well neither of them are, you'll only see the one that will be there because she is zero's girlfriend." Said Yuki. "You sound a little jealous, yuki." Said Relon making yuki slightly blush.

"Me jealous, no of cause not i'm happy for Zero." Said Yuki with out making it sound obvious. "You will only see Zero's girlfriend because she likes to watch him scare the day class, to be honest it is pretty amusing. Mean, but amusing." Said Yuki with a smile. "I bet." Said Relon. "Ok, here is your class room the night class is in there at the moment, they only started about 4 hours ago." Said Yuki while being all cheery about it. "So if you want to, you can go in and introduce yourself right now, i can wait." Said Yuki with a smile. "Na, I'll do that later." Said Relon. "Ok, well then I'll show you to your dorm." Said Yuki with a smile. "Ok." Was Relon's response.

Kaname's P.O.V

What is this strange presents in the school. There is a new student, but i can sence three different vampires in that one student. I can sence a pureblood, aristocrat and a level E. What and who is this new student. What has this student got planed, whatever it is i am going to stop it before it happens.