SORRY NOT AN UPDATE

I'm so sorry i haven't been updating. It's just that I'm still at writer's block. :'( :'( :'( not to mention I'm getting a new phone. Yay. (not sarcasm) a few reasons why i'm getting a new phone.

1. Because it's being a dick on the left side of the keyboard. (If that is what it is called on a phone)

2. Because it's cracked. Only because I was being a tool with me mates. Going down a hill with me skateboard. Not doing that a third time. No sir.

3. I also have been having some trouble with someone lately. Which only two of my followers know's this girl. I only have been having trouble with her because of what I said.

4. Also because it's almost obsalite. I've had this phone for nearly a year and a half. (Not to bad, for my first phone)

I should also mention. (For Stella_rogers & bratus98)

Stella_rogers.

Just to let you know you are invited to my 18th. It  is up to you if you accept or not. It won't make much of a difference.

Bratus98.
I should let you know. NO. Stella_rogers isn't my girlfriend. Because I doubt I will get one anytime soon. But I would is I didn't f&#k up. Sorry can't tell you what it was. Also I hope you can come here for my 18th. Because I was there for yours. I would be quite disappointed if you don't.

That's all folks.