Part title

Natasha's POV
Later that night, Niall asked me out on a date. I agreed, then I went to bed. I heard him get the lads together and told them that we were going on a date. They all thought that we would be a cute couple.

Then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got up and brushed my hair. I got a pair of black jeans and a black tank top and a white sweater that hung off my shoulder. I put on some mascara and a pair of heart earrings and my lockets.

I went downstairs. It was 6:20 in the morning. I didn't care. Tomorrow I re-audition for X-Factor because I missed my second round.

I leaned on the counter and played on my phone.

Suddenly, there was a huge crash. I looked up and froze. I turned my phone off and put it in my back pocket. I quietly walked over to the stairs.

Zayn was coming down the stairs. Someone grabbed me from behind. I struggled against them.

"Let go of her!" Zayn yelled running down the stairs, making as much noise as possible to wake the others.

Doors flew open. All the boys were coming down the stairs, but froze when a gun was held against my head and cocked it.

I saw Niall there on the stairs looking nervous.

"I'll go with you. Just don't hurt anyone." I said.

Honestly, I wasn't scared. The boys had surprised faces. The guy dragged me out of the house.

He threw me into his car and slammed the door. He went to the driver's side and started the car. The doors automatically locked and he took off.

I quietly unlocked the door and got ready to open it. I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

-are you following me?
-yes. We're right behind you.
-I'm jumping out.
-Natasha don't!
-it's the only way! Trust me.

I put my phone in my back pocket and took a deep breath. Then I opened the door and jumped out.

I hit the road with a thump and rolled a little before I stopped. Cars swerved around me as I sat up. I put a hand on my head.

Two cars stopped. One car, Liam came running to me. The other car, the man who kidnapped me came running out.

Liam made it to me first and picked me up. He ran to the car. He handed me to Niall. Then we sped off.