Life with my real dad

Natasha's POV
I woke up back in my bed. My phone was ringing. Without checking who it was, I answered.

"Hello?" I said groggily.
"Hi Nat. How are you?" Louis asked.
"I don't know. Why?"
"Niall feels really bad."
"Can- can you tell him to call me later?"
"Well, I think you better talk to him now. He's really not doing well."
"Okay. Tell him to skype me. Talk to you later?"
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye."

I hung up and stretched, rubbing my eyes. I went to my computer and waited for Niall to call him. After a few minutes, I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. After four rings, he answered.

"Hi Niall." I said slightly smiling.
"Hi." He said.
"I'm sorry about what I said."
"Don't worry about it."
"I'll worry if I want to!"
"But you don't have to. It doesn't matter anymore." He said, still looking depressed.
"Niall... I was mad about you making decisions like that behind my back."
"I'm really sorry about that."
"Can we move on and just be friends again?"
"I'd like that." He said smiling.
"Cool."

We chatted for a few until Niall had to go to bed. I got up and went to the kitchen. The house was really quiet.

"Adam?" I called.

No answer. I went to his room and there was a lump in the bed. Maybe he's asleep? I went over to him.

His eyes were open, but there wasn't any life in his eyes. I backed away slowly.

I bumped into someone and flipped around. It was Michelle. She raised a knife up and struck down, digging Into my collarbone. I collapsed on the ground. She stepped over me, leaving me bleeding.

I heard the door open and closed. I slowly blacked out.

Niall's POV
I woke up and texted Nat.

-hey. What's up?

She didn't respond. I went to the kitchen and got food. After I ate, I checked my phone again. Still nothing from her. I got my laptop and Skyped her. She didn't answer. Harry came in.

"What's up?" He asked sitting on my bed.
"Natasha isn't answering her phone or Skype."
"Maybe she's ignoring you still."
"No. We made up."
"Should we try mine?"
"Yeah."

We went to Harry's room and called Natasha. Still no answer. We went to Liam, Louis and Zayn and tried to call her. She didn't answer any calls. I called Adam and he didn't answer.

"I'm going down there. You guys just carry the shows without me." I said going to my room.

I put a few pairs of clothes in a bag and a toothbrush. Then I looked online and got the closest plane there was. It was in four hours. I booked it and headed to the airport.

Security helped me on the plane and it took off. Two hours later, the plane landed. I got off and took a cab to Adams apartment.

I got out of the car and ran up to their house. I knocked on the door. No answer.

'I swear to god Adam. If your hurting her, I will kill you.' I thought in my head.

I opened the door and walked in slowly. There was no noise at all. I went to the first room. No one was in there. I went to the second room.

There was a lump on the bed and someone on the ground. It was Nat.

I ran over to her. Someone had slashed her with some kind of knife. I picked up my phone and called 911.