Bad Day Turns To Good

Niall's POV
We went home and we all went to our rooms. I sat on my bed and starred at my phone, daring it to ring. I was nervous for Natasha. I had no idea if she was going to make it or die. I have no idea what I would do.

I sat there forever. The room started to grow lighter. I hadn't slept at all for a while.

I stayed up in my room and continued to star at my phone. I didn't come down at all, mainly because I didn't want to talk at all. I knew we had a interview tonight. I didn't want to go. I don't think any of the lads wanted to.

A knock at my door startled me.

"What?" I yelled.
"Get ready for the interview! That's what!" I heard Louis say.

I got out of my room and went to the bathroom. I stripped down and hopped into the shower.

I stood there for a few minutes, feeling the warm water run down my body. I washed my hair and body and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room. I put on underwear, pants, a shirt and did my hair.

I grabbed my phone from my bed and walked downstairs. We got into the van. I was in shotgun. Harry was driving while the rest of the boys were in the back.

We arrived at the interview and got out. We were instantly surrounded by paparazzi and fans. Security helped us get inside.

We go changed and waited for us to be called out.

"And now, please welcome the boy band that we all love, One Direction!" We ran out and took our seats. "Welcome boys. So... are the rumors true that you adopted someone?"
"Yes. Her name Is Natasha Hall." Louis said.
"Natasha, Huh? Isn't she the one who put two guys into prison for life?"
"Yes she is. But Niall's her main father. We're like uncles."
"Fancy. So, we are going to play a game, okay?"
"Alright." Harry said.
"It's never have I ever." We all laughed.
The interviewer gave us each a paddle.
"The green side is true, the red side is never. So, let's begin. Never have I ever..."
*****
The interview passed by slowly. I didn't hear anything about Natasha. Until we were in the car.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.
"Is this Niall Horan? Guardian of Natasha Hall?"
"Yes."
"The surgery is over."
"How did it go?"
"She made it. She'll be able to come home next week."
"Can we come see her today?"
"Yes."
I hung up. "Boys, go to the hospital. Natasha made it through." I said.
They all cheered.

We raced out to the car. Louis got in drivers seat, Zayn got in shotgun, Harry and Liam got in the second row and I took the back.

A few minutes later, we got pulled over.

"Do you know that your over the speed limit by twenty?"
"I know sir, but Niall's daughter just got out of a life threatening surgery and she survived!" Louis said.
"Okay. But this is a warning."
"Yes sir."

The cop went back to his patrol car and we took off again.

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. We ran in and went to Natasha's room.

She was sleeping. The monitor was beeping and the tv was on.

"We'll let you be. We're out in the hall if you need us." Liam said.

He and the boys took chairs out in the hall and I went in. I sat in the chair by her bed and took her hand.

In three months, she's going on the X-Factor. In two and a half months, the lads and I are going on tour.

I looked up at the tv. A cartoon was playing.

Weeks passed, but she never woke up. I was getting worried that she wouldn't wake up.

A doctor came in with some sheets.
"Mr. Horan?"
"Yes?"
"Can I talk to you in the hall?"
I got up and followed him out in the hall.
"What's wrong?"
"We can't leave her on life support for much longer. It's up to you when we pull the plug."
"You mean, you want to kill her? Not give her a chance to wake up?!"
"It's been a month already. We've given her plenty of time to come back to us."
"Bullshit! She needs another chance!"
"I understand sir, but we need to pull the plug soon, or else her body will start to rot."
"Fuck you! Leave us alone!" I stormed back into the room. Tears brimmed my eyes. "Come back to us Nat." I cried holding her hand. "Come back to us."