Court Part 2

Natasha's POV
"Can you describe what happened?"

I nodded. I can remember every detail like it all happened yesterday.

"I was up in my room. I heard a ear piercing scream followed by another one. I ran downstairs. All the lights were turned off. As I got downstairs, I saw them. Mom and McKenzie. They were on the floor. Blood was everywhere. I ran over to my sister. Her body was cold and stiff. My mother was too. I saw my dad with a bloody dagger in his hands. I scooted away from him as far as I could. He walked towards me. He crouched down at me. He said it was my fault. He also said that things were going to change. I won't like it, but he would be having the time of his life. Then he grabbed my arm and made my first cut."
"Why do you think he did this?"
"Well, when I met my sister, she had blue eyes. My dad had green eyes and my mom had brown eyes."
"Why do you think that is?"
"My mother cheated on him. While he went and worked, my mom would be with this guy who had dark blue eyes."
"So. What did he do to you after that night?"
"It wasn't even the next night. He ripped my cloths off of me and raped me."
"Can we have proof that he hurt you?"
I looked at the boys. They all looked down. I pulled my sleeve up and revealed the scars.
"There are more than when he had me in custody."
"How did you get away from him?"
"I-I barely did. Right after he abused me at the age of 10, I struggled out my window. I ran in the street. A car stopped and a person got out. I passed out before I could see who it was. I woke up in a hospital room."
"Did you have a funeral for your mum and sister?"
"No. He dumped their bodies in a ditch and told me to tell anyone who asked where they were, to tell them they had to leave."
"So, what you are saying, is that he killed your sister and mother, hurt you physically and sexually?"
"He also tried to kidnap me on my 15th birthday."
"What happened?"
"I got mad at my new foster family and ran out. I was running to a park and to the trees to hide from them when someone grabbed me and lifted me from behind. I thought it was Niall, but something was wrong. I looked behind me. I saw red hair and green eyes. I knew it was Carl. I tried to scream out, but he put a hand over my mouth. He started to take me into the woods, then I saw Niall and Liam. Carl stabbed me. Niall grabbed me and Liam took care of Carl. Niall took out the knife out of my side. Liam took me and got into a car. The next thing that I knew, I was being placed in a bed."
"With the next kidnap, can you explain what happened before we found you and Carl?"
"Yes. I had just got released from the hospital. I was waiting outside for my new family when he came up behind me. He dragged me into his car. I was trying to get out when he aimed a gun at me. He drove on the freeway, passing a cop on the way to the forest. He drove into a forest and climbed back to me. He took my shirt off when the car started to get shot at. He pushed me down to where I was laying on the seat. He started to take off my pants when the windows broke. He grabbed a gun and took me out. He grabbed me in a chokehold. He aimed the gun at my head and cocked it. He started to choke me and I passed out. I woke up on Niall's lap with pain in my arm."
"Who is this Niall and Liam?"
"Niall's my dad and Liam is like my uncle."
"Is there anyone else who takes care of you?"
"Yes. Louis, Harry and Zayn."
"One Direction?"
"Yes."
"Do they take good care of you?"
"Yes."
"That's all my honor."
"I have questions for the witness."
"Proceed."

Carl's agent now stood up.

"I actually only have one question, your honor. How do I know that these aren't painted on? Those scars that you showed us. May I feel your arm?"
"Yes."

I rolled my sleeve back up. He ran his hand over my arm. He mouthed something but I couldn't make it out.

"That's all, your honor."

He sat back down.

"Miss Hall, you may sit back with your family."

I walked back over to Niall. Then I looked back.