Part title

Niall's POV
I was waiting in the waiting room. Natasha and Adam were in critical condition.

The boys were coming. The show got canceled.

Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to hours.

Finally, a doctor came over to us.

"I have some terrible news. Adam... didn't make it. And Natasha is out of surgery, but she has a low chance of even waking up."
"What are her chances?"
"10% chance of living."

The doctor left again. Tears spilled out of my eyes. Zayn came over to me. I buried my face in his neck.

Days passed. She didn't wake up. Funeral services were held for Adam. We went back and continued the show.

Two months later, I went back to her. She still hadn't woken up. The doctors were pressuring me to pull the plug, but I couldn't bare to. It was too sad to do that.

Days slowly passed. There were times where her body twitched, but she never woke up.

I was laying next to her on her bed. The doctor just left, saying that she only had a 5% chance of waking up.

I watched her as she peacefully laid there. I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up again next to her.

"Niall?" She groaned.
"Natasha?"
"Niall, What happened? Why are you here? Why am I here? What about He tour?" She said sitting up.
"Calm down. Everything's going to be okay. The tours over. It's been five months since you've been here."
"Why am I Here?"
"I don't know. I found you laying on the floor almost dead."
"What about Adam?"
"He's... Dead."
"Oh."
"But we aren't taking you back as a daughter."
"What?!"
I was so confused! What did he mean?
"I mean, we're taking you in as a friend. Because management won't let us adopt anyone again." He said.
"Oh."
"And maybe we could be more than just friends."
"Yeah."

Two days later I got released and the boys picked me up and we drove to the house. All my stuff was there.

I went up to my room and closed my door. I looked around. Everything is how I left it. I sighed happily.

Then I had a idea. It's something that I always wanted to do. I went downstairs, but no one was there. I went up to Niall's room and knocked.

"Come in." He said.
I opened the door. I looked around his room.
"What's up?" He asked.
"I Uh was wondering if we could get my hair dyed."
"Why?"
"Well, I've always wanted to dye my hair, but I've never been aloud to."
"I think you should be aloud to. What color?"
"Dark red."
"That would look good on you."
"Thanks."

He patted his bed beside him. I went over and sat down. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you." I said to him.
"I missed you too."
I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead.
"Niall?"
"What?"
"What did you mean when you said that we could be more than just friends?"
I pulled away to look at him.
"Well... I wasn't... I just..." He stuttered.
"Do you fancy me?" I said smiling.
"Well... no... I don't mean anything by that... I just..."
"Niall, it's okay if you don't like me."

He brought his hand up to my face. We slowly came closer to each other. His lips crashed into mine.

We kissed passionately until we pulled away.