The win

Natasha's POV
"Come on, your worthless."
"NO! I WONT LET YOU WIN!"
"What do you have to lose?"
"My freedom."
"Psh. Your freedom. Until this body becomes conscious, your stuck with me."
"Which is why I plan on defeating you."
"Try."

I focused my thought on all the happy thought I could think of. I thought about my sister and mother. I thought about all the jokes the boys told me a couple of years ago.

"Y-What are you doing?"
"Am I hurting you?"
"No."

I could make out the demon. Though, it wasn't as I expected. It had a shape of a girl that had black hair.

"You can see me now."
"Y-your an image of me, aren't you?"
"Yes. The self you want to be, with no scars. If you just let me take over, I can give you that wish, not having scars on your body. They would all fade instead of being permanently stuck on our skin."
"Your just trying to persuade me."
"Yes. And I'm winning."
I was terrified of her. If I was, then everyone else would.

Harry's POV
Nat slowly goes unconscious. I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve any of the things that she is going through. She was such a sweet girl.

I pick Natasha up and we all head to the van. We decided to go to the mental hospital. She needed help. We got there and I carried her in.

"Hello."
"Hi! Is she the one your turning in?"
"Yeah."
"What's her problem?"
"Uhh... she said that it's like there's a demon inside of her. Whenever she closes her eyes, it's like a whole different her comes out."
"So... are you thinking about tying her down?"
"I...it's for her own safety."
"I understand. If you boys will follow me and we will take her to her room."

Niall came up to me and started to stroke her hair. We entered through a set of doors. There was a bed and that was about it.

I laid her down and she started to stir. We all grabbed one of her limbs as the lady starts to fasten the chains that would be holding her down. Once she was done, we all stepped away.

She started to pull on the chains violently. Then her eyes flashed open and she stopped pulling her on the chains. Niall went over to her.

"It's going to be okay, Nat. Your getting help."
"Where am I?"
"The-the mental hospital."
"Oh."
"How's your fight?"
"She's winning. She's the me I want with no scars."
"Your going to be getting help now."
"Niall, what's going to happen if she wins?"
"I-I'm not sure sweetheart."
"Will you visit me?"
"Every day."
"Okay."

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. I leaned over to the doctor.

"You've delt with patients like this before, right?"
"Not me, but another one of my staff have."
"Have they all won the battle?"
"All except one. This mainly happens to men. The one that failed was a girl."
"What are the chances of her winning?"
"50/50."
"What will happen if she looses?"
"We put her in a safer place."
"Where's that?"
She paused before continuing.
"Prison. Because she is more likely to kill someone if the other her takes over than when she's normal."
"So.. if she looses, she's dangerous?"
"Even now, she's dangerous because she's unstable. Did she try to act violently before you brought her here?"
"Yeah. She tried to attack Liam and Zayn."

Niall left the room and we all followed. When we got into the car, he roughly brushed his tears away.

"Niall, we did the right thing."
"Then why do I feel so damm guilty?!"
"Because your stressing about it too much. She'll be okay."
"Really?! Really Harry?! Cuz that's not what the doctor told you! She said that she has 50/50 chances of making it through! She said that the only other girl that had this happen to her had to be locked up in a fucking prison!"
"Niall, calm down."
"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

The car was silent. The only noice that could be heard besides cars was Niall's heavy breathing.

What if she doesn't win the battle in her head? What would we do? How would Niall react? So many questions were running through my mind. We get to the house and Niall gets out first. He goes into the house, slamming the door after him.

"So, what do we do now?" Liam asked, breaking the silence.
"I don't know." Louis replied.
"I'm so used to her being here with us." Zayn said.
"Yeah."

Zayn and I get out next. We went up to Natasha's room to find Niall laying on her bed. We decided to close the door and leave him alone.

Natasha's POV
I was scared. The room echoed my every move. The chains were hurting my ankles and wrists. I heard what the nurse told Harry. I only had a 50/50 chance of winning the war.

A lady came in and sat by me.
"Hello. Is your name Natasha Hall?"
"Yes."
"Hi. I'm doctor Jane. I'm going to try to help you through this. Once you close your eyes, it's up to you."
"I'm scared."
"I know. But you'll get through this."
"Not with good odds though."
"Yeah."

We were quiet for a few. She took out a pencil and jotted some stuff down on the clipboard she had in her lap.

"What's the shortest amount of time that this could take?"
"At least three weeks. Do you want to get started?"
"Uhh...sure."
"Okay. Close your eyes and focus on my voice."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The demon came back.

"Well, well, well. The bitch is back to try to defeat me, isn't she?"
I gulped. Before I knew it, she had me pinned to the ground. I heard the doctors voice.

"Don't let them pin you down. If she pins you down, get out of it by flipping her over."

I concentrated and flipped her on her back. Fear crossed her face for a second before a smirk came across her lips.

I open my eyes and the doctor was pinning my arm down.

"Did I hurt you?"
"No. You didn't hurt me, but you hurt yourself." She said, slowly letting my arm go. She pressed a button on the wall.
"Hello?"
"Can you bring the first aid kit up here?"
"Sure thing."

She smiled and stroked my face. She looked so familiar. I didn't know where from.

"Do I know you?" I asked the woman.
"You should. I'm one of your foster moms."
"What happened when you adopted me?"
She paused, a sad expression crossing her face.
"My husband abused you. Physically and sexually. After I found out, I helped you escape and sent my husband to jail."
"How old was I?"
"11 turning 12 shortly after you left."

At least she helped me. More memories came through my mind. Most of them were bad. When I looked around, she was wrapping my arm up. She seemed so nice. I wondered if I ever liked her.

After she got my arm bandaged up, she chained it back. I hated the position I was in. My arms were above my head and my legs were spread apart. I felt unsafe in this position.

The doctor told me to close my eyes again.
I was still on top of her. I was winning.
"You can't win!" Fear had taken over her.
"Yes I can and I will."

She seemed so weak. I almost felt bad for her. She looked like the me that I would be. The me that never had a scar and still had her virginity.

"Don't feel sorry for her at all. Don't wish-"

Her voice had been cut off. The demon flipped me over. Somehow, she had chained my arms down, making my body look like a 't'.

"Well, now I have you under my control for a while. It's time to show the world the real us."
========================
So... what do you think? Will she ever win or will she be locked in prison for ever?