Some given back

Natasha's POV
I felt sorry for my father. It was strange though. I didn't feel sorry for myself or my mom or my sister. I felt sorry for him because he would have to deal with those choices for the rest of his life.

"You betrayed me."
"No I didn't. I did as you told me."
"With help."
"So?!"
"So?! I thought that you were on my side!"
"I am!"
"Psh. What ever."
"I'll go away again tonight."
"Fine. Go to the park again."

I looked out the window of the car. All the sudden, memories came flooding into my mind.

"Nat! Look what I drew you!"
"Natasha, look!"
"Nat! Come push me!"
"Natasha, can you watch Kenzie for a few?"

Those were the good ones. The bad ones came right after that.

*Gun shot**Screaming*
"STOP! STOP IT!" I sobbed.
"Make me. Make me Tasha!"
He shot my shin.
"STOP!"
"Not until you don't fucking call the cops."
He shot my femur.

I began to feel light-headed. My dad stood up and left. A good 20 Minutes passed before no noise whatsoever came. I slowly got up. My leg hurt like hell. I got out of that house as soon as I could. I was running, or at least trying. It was snowing, so it was freezing cold.

I ran in the road, hoping someone would see me. I saw lights coming from up ahead. I froze in place. The car came to a stop and the person got out. Before I could really see who it was, I collapsed on the ground.

I heard running. The person came over to me and lifted me up on their laps. It was a male. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Are you okay?" A thick Irish accent asked.
"D-Don't let h-him take m-me back. I-I can't g-go back."
"I'm going to get you help. Just hang in there."

He picked me up and the back opened. Arms took me in. It was dark, so I couldn't see who they were. The one who held my upper body had olive colored skin and black hair.

The car drove off. They told me jokes to keep me awake. The car stopped and the door by my head opened. A pair of arms took me and started to go in the hospital. That's when I blacked out.

I looked around. Niall and Louis looked at me with worried expressions.

"Are you okay?"
"I....he shot me. Someone picked me up and brought me to the backseat. Arms took hold of me."
"Do you remember who it was?"
"I only remember one face and..."
Then it hit me.

One Direction didn't save me from that man twice, but three times. We met when I was 11 years old. They took me to the hospital. It was no wonder when Zayn took me into his arms that I felt safe. I remembered him!

"Sweetie?" Niall said.
"You guys saved me."
"What do you mean?"
"I ran away from Carl and I stood in the road. A car came to a stop and someone came out. Before I really saw them, I collapsed."
"And we took you to the hospital."

We knew each other before they adopted me.

"Niall, what made you want to adopt me?"
"Because you somehow looked familiar. I didn't know where, but I knew you."
"It was because three years ago you saved me."

The car was silent. I was really home. With them. But that was all I knew. I don't remember anything else.

"I'm home." I thought to myself.
"No your not!" The voice hissed at me.
"Yes I am!"
"Come on, Hall! Do you really think that just because you remember that much makes you think that your home?"
"HEY! They have been there for me! I know that if I was with a family that hated me, they would have let me run away."
"But-"
"NO! GET OUT OF MY MIND!"
"Hehehehe. You created me, Hall. I'm your dark side. You can't get rid of me."

I was right. There is a demon inside of me. I needed help. I didn't want this demon inside me.

Niall led me to the room I was in earlier. I heard the door lock. I slid to the ground. It was probably a good thing that I was in a locked room. It was probably safer with this demon inside of me. Hot tears fell down my face.

Three hours had gone by. I was crashing everything in my room. There was a war going on in my head. So far, the demon was winning. I heard a knock on my door and I froze. The door unlocked and started to open. I wanted to yell for them to keep out, but the demon had taken control of my body.

The door slowly opened and Liam came in. I walked over to him. I was trying to stop. Tears fell down my face.

"Nat, what's wrong?"

I tried to say something, but it was like the demon trapped my voice. I reached out to Liam.

He must have known what the demon was about to do, for he took both of my hands and pinned me to the wall.

"Natasha, this isn't you! I know it isn't!"
I looked up to his eyes with hurt.
"Help me Liam. I can't control myself."
"It's okay. We're going to get you help. What's going on in your mind?"
"It-Its like a war."
"Whose winning?" Liam didn't look at me like I was crazy. He looked stern.
"The demon inside."
"Close your eyes."
I closed my eyes. I felt myself trying to get out of his grasp. It was a good thing that he had a strong grip.
"Listen to my voice."
It was hard to.
"Stop and just let me take over. It'll be better!"
"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I was pinned in both worlds. Only in this world, I had no idea how the demon looked like, not that Liam was a demon.

When I opened my eyes, I was holding something, on top of Liam. We were both struggling. He was struggling to keep me from hurting him, the demon was struggling to hurt him.

"What's happening to me?"
"Nat, your mind is playing tricks. You can't let the other side take over." His voice sounded strained.
"Zayn, get out of here! I got her!"

I turned around to see that Zayn was about to grab me. Now the demon was trying to get out of Liam's grip. Zayn came over and took the weapon out of my hands.

"Your going to loose, just give up now!"
"No! I won't ever give up!"
"Why? Your just going to die."
"Why do people live even though they're going to die?"
"Because we have a purpose."
"Pathetic. You humans are so pathetic."

I opened my eyes to be on the ground. Niall was hovering over me.

"I'm not trying to hurt anyone! I promise!"
"I know. Your just having a really tough battle."
"Did I hurt anyone?"
"Not yet."
"Even a little bit?"
"Even a little bit."

I looked around. Louis and Liam we're holding my legs while Zayn and Harry held my arms down.

I was loosing the battle in my head. Niall looked really sad.

"I'm sorry, but we need to get you help."

A tear rolled down his face as he held a cloth over my mouth. Everything slowly went black as I was soon stuck with the demon inside me.
=========================
So.... do you guys think that Natasha's crazy? Or me? I'm not crazy, but I won't say anything about Natasha.

Please put down a question, either about me or the story, in the comments! I will do a question/answer page when I have at least 10 questions.