Yugyeom Scenarios #2: Part 3

Y/N P.O.V.

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't drink any more tequila, Seulgi! I got a photo shoot tomorrow. Drinking more will get me fatter! I can't be bloated up by tomorrow!" I said. "Oh come on! Just one more drink! It won't hurt you!" Seulgi replied. "Nope, I'm out! Bye Seulgi! I love you!" I said. I quickly ran out of that club. The truth is, too many guys and girls kept touching me, and I didn't like it, not like how Yugyeom would touch me. But that's acting isn't it? I don't know anymore... Feelings are complicated...

(NEXT DAY)

Yugyeom P.O.V.

I hope she will come on time. She usually does, right? I'm nervous, I really am. Today I'm going to confess, my heart can't wait no more. My heart has snapped so many pictures of her, but my mouth will tell her that I love her. If that makes any sense... I'm just nervous... I'm jus- 

"Hey, Yugyeom!" a familiar voice says. I turn around to see, Y/N... "Hi Y/N..." my voice cracked, that's not going too well. "Hey lovebirds, let's start this thing shall we?" Mr. Tuan says. "We're not lov-" "It's fine, let's go." I whisper into Y/N's hair. I could feel her shiver a little.

For the next few hours, we were taking photos but not like the sexy ones we did last week. We're taking... Valentine's Day photos... Where you give a gift and you get a peck on the cheek or some cliche stuff like that. Valentine's Day isn't until a month from now, but always gotta be prepared I guess...

Y/N P.O.V.

I love these fluff pictures... It would be way better if we had a dog though... "Mr. Tuan... What if we had a dog? That would really set the look!" I say to Mr. Tuan. "Hmm... That is a spectacular idea Y/N... Thankfully no one is allergic to dogs, or that would have been a problem..." Mr. Tuan replied. "BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO DO-" "SHUT UP, BAMBAM." Mr. Tuan breathes in. "Now let's get you into that beautiful dress that I've picked out for you."

I follow Mr. Tuan to a dressing room that holds a beautiful red dress.

(A/N~ Just imagine the type of dress you would wear...)

"I love it, Mr. Tuan. Thank you so much!" I say while hugging him.

"I just hope you can wear it to your wedding day," he murmurs.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing! Get changed!" Mr. Tuan replies.

Yugyeom P.O.V.

I was directed to his place for the photo shoot. "Y/N, you can come out now!" Mr. Tuan yells. Y/N came out with the most beautiful dress on. I fell in love with her all over again. I don't care if Mom told me not to fall in love with someone I work with. You can't help falling in love...

Y/N was directed to a chair right next to me. We were supposed to kiss the dog, but really what I wanted to do was kiss her. I don't know if this is the right moment, you never know until you try. "Y/N, I love you." I whisper softly so only she and the dog could hear.

No One's P.O.V.

"Y/N, I love you." were the only words Y/N could hear. She felt herself smile and say, "I love you too." Yugyeom smiled brightly. Both of them kissed the dog, and click went both of their hearts along with the camera.

Yugyeom whispered again to Y/N after the photoshoot was over saying,

"I hope you know that I love you.

I will always love you and fall for you again and again.

You know why?

Because ever since I met you...

You've made my heart...

Click."

A/N~ I hope you guys liked the ending to this Yugyeom Scenario. SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS!!!! I'm really sorry for not updating, but you know how school is. WORK, AFTER WORK, AND AFTER WORK. I hope you guys understand! Please vote, and comment below! Check out my other stories if you haven't already!!