Yugyeom Texts #1

Yugyeom: Y/N

Yugyeom: I need you

Yugyeom: Y/N

Yugyeom: I'm outside your door

Yugyeom: Lisa broke up with me...

You: Sorry Yugi, I was in the shower

You: HOW COULD SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND THERE COULD EVER BE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!

Yugyeom: Really?

You: I know I shouldn't be saying this...

You: Especially after your recent breakup...

You: But...

Yugyeom: But?

You: I like you, Yugyeom... No not even like... I love you... And I have loved you since we were children...

Yugyeom: Y/N...

You: I always thought you would be by my side... But then you had Lisa with you... I had to back away... I couldn't come between you and the person you loved... I know you won't accept me as your girlfriend... but at least now you know the truth

Yugyeom: Y/N I have always loved you too... I knew something was wrong... I didn't feel the same way with Lisa, as I felt with you... This beating in my heart... It beat faster when I was with you but beat slower when I was with Lisa.

Yugyeom: Lisa broke up with me, bc she said she loved someone else... I sort of felt relief... But my feelings were mixed up, and I felt more sadness than relief...

You: Yugyeom...

Yugyeom: Can I come inside?

You: Sure

Yugyeom: Good. Because we need to talk about...

Yugyeom: Us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ This was sort of sad... I hope you guys liked this one! Please comment below and request! Also if you want, please look at my book "Who Knew? [GOT7 Imagine]" ! I'm working on it and I will try to update both of my works everyday!

REQUESTS~ [OPEN]