Mark Scenarios #1

Mark P.O.V.

Aishhh! Today is our anniversary! Everything has to go as planned. Y/N... I hope you will like the surprise I made for you... I just hope Jackson brings Y/N at the right time...

Jackson P.O.V.

"COME ON Y/N! HURRY UP! WE HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL!"

(A/N~ In this scenario Jackson is your brother, and Mark's best friend)

"Wha? I- uh- don't feel like going to school"

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

I go up to Y/N. I put my hand on her forehead. She feels hot! She looks terrible too! Oh no! What about Mark's anniversary present? I walk away from Y/N slowly. I pull out my phone and call Mark as soon as I close the door to Y/N's room.

"Jackson? What happened? Aren't you guys supposed to be at school already?"

"Mark... Y/N is sick. She has a fever so she can't come to school."

"What?? But what about all the stuff I prepared for her?"

"You're just going to have to do something Mark... She's too sick to get out of bed. I have to stay home from school to take care of her. Mom works from really early in the morning till late at night, and Dad is on a business trip."

"Oh... ok..."

"Bye Mark. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted..."

"It's fine..."

END OF CALL

Y/N P.O.V.

"...I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted..."

What??? Mark had something prepared for me?? Now I have to miss it because of this stupid fever. I'm sorry Mark...

"Y/N!"

Jackson bursts through the door.

"How are you feeling? Are you ok? Do you need something? Are you currently on your perio-"

"Shut up Jackson!"

"Heh, heh. Sorry..."

"Just go get me a towel that is soaked with warm water and put it on my forehead softly."

"ok"

Aishhh. This brother of mine. I can't believe he's older than me, yet he still acts like a child. Well... At least he tries to take care of me...

Mark P.O.V.

So Y/N is not going to be here?? I have to do something...

"Mr. Min?"

"Yes, Mr. Tuan?"

"May I please go home? My girlfriend Y/N is sick and today is our anniversary."

"Sure. But remember to do something nice for her. Being sick isn't always easy..."

"Yes. Thank you Mr. Min."

"How many times have I told you to call me Yoongi? We're friends, Mark! It's fine. Don't need to be so formal towards me."

"Ok Yoongi. Thank you, again! Bye!"

"Bye."

Yoongi is so nice. But yet he still is the laziest teacher I've ever had. I walk straight through the halls and out the door faster than you can say "I'm OUT."

What I need:

- Coco

- A heart shaped balloon

- A box of chocolates

- Me

Ok! I'm good! Now I just need to buy all this stuff in time, so I could surprise Y/N. I pick up my phone.

"Jackson? Yeah... I need you to pick up Coco..."

Jackson P.O.V.

Ok! I'm on my way to pick up Coco! Mark will buy the stuff he needs and bring it to my house.

"BARK, BARK"

"Hi, Coco! It's me!"

I pick Coco up, and bring her to the car.

"Coco, soon you'll have another owner!"

Haha. Aishhh, jincha, Jackson. What are you thinking? Heh heh.

Y/N P.O.V.

Sick. I hate being sick. WAE IN THE WORLD DO I HAVE TO BE SICK???

*SLAM*

The hell? Who tf is that?

"Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

"WAE TF DID YOU FUCKIN SLAM THE DOOR?"

"Aishh. Just give it to her."

Give what to me??

Suddenly, Mark bursts through the door.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Y/N!"

"Mark???"

"As soon as I found out that you were sick, I wanted to come to you immediately."

"Thanks, Mark..."

"Even if you're sick...

I will always be here for you..."

A/N~ EWWWWW!!! Sorry... I just imagined Jackson doing that tho. Anyway I hope you liked this scenario! I wish someone would be as sweet as Mark to me. Check out my other stories!! Please request and comment!

Also if you want to follow me on other social medias here are my usernames:

Instagram - gizzy952 and kpopfamilyupdates (I have 2 accounts)

Flipagram - gizzy952

YouTube - gizzy952_kpop

REQUESTS- [OPEN]