Yugyeom Scenarios #2: Part 2

Y/N P.O.V.

Finally... I'm here. I slowly get out of the car, breathing in and out, trying to relax. Nothing new... Just my first photoshoot with my favorite model... No pressure... I walk to the door of the building, and open the door. Everything is going to be fine... Right?

Yugyeom P.O.V.

Aish. Where is that girl? She's 2 minutes late! I can't believe that she's not punctual...

"Mr. Tuan? Oh, there you are Mr. Tuan!" I hear someone say.

(A/N~ Ok I'm sorry, but when I was typing Tuan, I accidentally typed 'Tuna')

"Hello Y/N! Are you ready for your first photoshoot?" Mr. Tuan asks.

"Yes! I just hope I'm not too late..." she replies.

Yeah, you are late. 2 MINUTES LATE.

"No, no. You have time. Now I'll leave you to Yugyeom, the model who you will be working with!" Mr. Tuan says.

"Thank you, Mr. Tuan, for everything!"

"No problem, Y/N."

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around slowly while rolling my eyes.

"And who might you be?" I ask.

"Y/N L/N, the model you will be working with! I was born in Namjangju, just like you Mr. Kim! I hope to one day be just like you!"

"Ok... sure."

Click, click. Goes the camera in my heart. I've never felt this camera before... Why now?

"I will go get ready, Mr. Kim! I hope I will succeed in your qualifications!"

"My qualifications?" I ask, but Y/N was already gone.

Am I... Developing feelings for Y/N? No... That cannot be possible. My mother said to never fall in love with someone you work with... No... No... I'm sorry mom...

I have failed you...

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm ready.

Relax.

Pose.

Smile.

I'm wearing just a black shirt, with a bra and underwear underneath. I feel vulnerable but yet at the same time I don't. I'm ok... I just have to sit in Yugyeom's lap and switch poses for the next 2 hours... Yeah I'm fine...

"Ouch..." Yugyeom says.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kim! What did I do?" I quickly reply.

"Nothing... My head just hurts a bit. You're fine, Y/N."

"OK..."

Yugyeom smiles at me. A slight smile, but at least it's something. I think this is the first time I've ever seen him smile...

"Y/N! Please sit on Yugyeom's lap while facing Yugyeom. We want to get some side shots!"

"Um... sure..."

"Yugyeom! Please put your face in Y/N's neck."

I feel uncomfortable but everything's ok right? It must be because I'm so close to Yugyeom... And that he's breathing on my neck. Slow and soft breaths. Oh... Yugyeom... What are you doing to me?...

2 HOURS PASS

Finally... It's over... I did more sexy poses with Yugyeom, although I don't get the point, but at least I got my first photoshoot over with. But I hear there will be 3 more photoshoots... Hopefully, I won't be as nervous...

Yugyeom P.O.V.

I have lust... A lust for Y/N... The poses we did today were too sexual but made me grow closer to her. She has soft skin... Click, click... There goes the camera in my heart... Y/N... 

What are you doing to me?

A/N~ I feel that I will make a Part 3... 2 parts just isn't enough... I hope you guys like it so far! Also, please vote and comment! I will try to update as much as I can!