BamBam Scenario #1

Y/N P.O.V.

Help! Help... I need help... Blood is going out too fast... Wae did they do this to me?... 

"Help!"

Please help...

Everything goes black...

BamBam P.O.V.

"I gotta go home! Bye Jackson!"

"Ok bye, BamBam"

Ahh... I had a good day with Jackson... Sledding all day! But today keeps getting colder and colder... I should head home fast...

"Help!"

I hear someone say 'help' but i don't know where it's coming from... I walk a few more steps... 

A girl is bleeding out from everywhere! Especially her stomach! Aishh what should I do!?!?

Of course take her to the hospital! Aigoo! I'm so stupid! I pick her up bridal style and run towards the nearest hospital

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS GIRL!"

Nurses rush to me... they pick her up and put her on a bed... I hope she will be ok...

2 HOURS LATER

I'm still waiting... A nurse comes up to me...

"Are you that girl's boyfriend?"

I don't really know how to answer this...

"Yes"

I lie... I've been thinking about her... It probably might be guilt... this feeling that I have... but I still want to see if she's ok...

"Ok, please follow me"

I follow her into the room they took her into...

She's sleeping... She looks so beautiful when she sleeps... AISHH ! What am I thinking? !?

"Y/N is sleeping now, but I will tell you the details. Her stomach was hurt pretty badly. It seems like someone might have beaten her up..."

What?!? I will protect this girl... This feeling I have... It must be love... There is no other way of explaining it... When she wakes up... Y/N... I will become your best friend or boyfriend or friend... but I will always be your...

Guardian Angel...

A/N ~ Sorry if this sucked!! As you see... I will be creating scenarios along with the texts! So please request! I hope you guys liked this one! And please comment your feedback or what you liked about it!

REQUESTS ~[OPEN]