JB Scenarios #1

JB P.O.V.

How do I tell her?? She is perfect... Unlike me... A goody-two shoes... Afraid to do anything wrong...

*BAM(Bam)*

"Aishhh! I'm really sorry..."

I look up... It's her... Y/N... The one and only... I'll never have the courage to ask her out...

"It's fine! Really... But I hear you're the honor student? You must be really smart."

She gives me a smile... That smile... That lifts my spirits everyday...

"I-uh-"

"JB was it?"

"Y-yes"

"Come sit with me at lunch! It'll be the only way I can pay you back for ramming into you..."

"Oh- uh- no- it's f-fine"

"I insist!! This time though my friends aren't going to be with me. They say I'm a loser for wanting to sit next to you! Well... Who gives a fuck right? They're not real friends if they can't accept my choices..."

"Yeah..."

She's absolutely perfect... Her voice... her lips... her eyes...

"Ok! Bye honor student! I'll talk to you later!! Meet me at lunch!!"

"O-ok"

Aishhh! JB you're so stupid! Stuttering like that... 

*SOME TIME PASSES UNTIL LUNCH*

Y/N P.O.V.

Weird looks all around you. You give them a glare, and tell them to fuck off.

"Y-y/n"

"Oh! JB you're here! I have an idea! Let's eat on the rooftop! There we will have some privacy from all these hoes."

"O-ok"

You grab his wrist and pull him all the way up to the rooftop.

"Ok! We're here"

You sit down on one of the chairs and JB sits across from you. JB... Perfect... His stutters are so cute... 

"JB... I have to tell you something..."

JB P.O.V.

This whole day was bad until Y/N showed up...

"JB... I have to tell you something..."

Tell me what??

"I like you..."

HOLY JISOOS... What?!?

"W-what??"

"I've liked you since I first heard about you. Smart guy, perfect features, quiet. I love that about you. I don't know if you feel the same way... bu-"

"Y/N I like you too..."

TF DID I JUST SAY... Did I actually just confess to her??

"Really?"

"Y-yes"

She hugs me. She. Hugs. Me. Her hug is warm and comforting... She pulls back slowly...

"Y/N..."

"Yes?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

A/N~ I hope you guys liked this one!! It was sort of fun to make! This time, the KPOP idol was the victim except for the girl always being the one who has a crush on the guy. I hope you liked my switch up!! Please request and comment!

Also if you want to follow me on other social medias here are my usernames:

Instagram - gizzy952 and kpopfamilyupdates (I have 2 accounts)

Flipagram - gizzy952

YouTube - gizzy952_kpop

REQUESTS- [OPEN]