Jackson Texts #1

You: Jackson... Idk how to say this...

You: I'm breaking up with you... and over text bc that's how bad it felt when I saw you making out with another girl and calling her "Jagiya". We're done Jackson.

Jackson: No! Y/N you don't understand! Please don't break up with me!

Jackson: I know you're reading my texts, so I will tell you my reason.

You: What reason, Jackson? What reason could there be for kissing another girl? Calling her "Jagiya?" Really? You don't even call me "Jagiya". It's over Jackson!

Jackson: She wanted to hurt you... but I said I wouldn't let her... So she said the only way I could stop her from hurting you is dating her... I don't love her... I love you...  That is why I haven't been spending time with you... In fear that she will do something to you behind my back... Y/N please understand me...

You: Jackson...

Jackson: Please take me back... I want to be taken by you... Not by that bitch...

Jackson:You know what? Forget her! I will stop dating her. I will protect you, from anything especially her.

You: Oh.. Jackson...

You: Yes! Yes I will take you back! Please... just please don't date anyone else again... I can take care of myself...

Jackson: As long as you're with me, I won't let anything happen to you...

Jackson: I promise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ This one probably was good or not... I'm not sure anymore... I need your feedback! Anyways I hope you liked this text! Sorry if it disturbed or brought back memories of anything that has happened to you... I really hope you liked it! Please comment your thoughts! And please request! Requests are important to me! And I will try to update as soon as I get the request! You can DM me or comment for the request!

REQUESTS ~ [OPEN]