Yugyeom Scenarios #1

A/N~ Requested by: I hope you like it!

Y/N P.O.V.

Dance practice... again... I wonder when it will end... My teacher says I'm one of the top people in my class but there's only 2 people in this class. Me and that guy Yugyeom... He's kinda cute... He's an awesome dancer though... I wonder if one day he'll be famous... He should go to an entertainment company... Like JYP Entertainment!!

*Bam(Bam)*

"Ouch..."

"Y/N are you ok?? Where does it hurt? Anything broken?"

Wow... he actually cares about me?...

"I'm fine... I-uh- just need to go to the bathroom..."

Finally a moment where I'm not dancing... So... Yugyeom actually cares about me? I didn't know that... But soon he will forget me, because I am an easy thing to forget... 

(A/N~ EZZZZZZ, ok sorry...)

Just like how my best friend forgot about me when she moved... Just like how my grandma forgot about me because I was quiet... Just like how my science teacher couldn't remember who I was, half the year... I am the forgotten...

"Y/N are you done yet? Is anything wrong? I could take you to the nurse's office!"

"Nah, I'm good! Nothing broken, and no bruises. Just a measly fall! You can forget about me..."

"Y/N dance practice is over! How about we get a drink somewhere?"

"Sure..."

"Ok, meet me at KPOPDrinks ok?"

"Ok! Sounds good..."

He'll forget about meeting me there. Everyone always forgets...

//FLASHBACK//

"BamBam, how could you forget our date?? This is the 5th time..."

"I'm sorry, Y/N... It's just that... It's easy to forget..."

"You know what? If I'm that easy for you, then I'll just break up with you..."

"Ok... It wasn't easy remembering you anyways..."

//END OF FLASHBACK//

Yugyeom P.O.V.

It's cold... When is she going to be here??...

"He forgot... They always forrrgettt..."

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"I'm just a tiny thing... A thing that cannnnn beeee forrrgottennn..."

She's drunk already... Aishhh. At least I asked the teacher where she lived... She lives by herself... Forgotten??...

"Come on, Y/N! We are going to your house!"

"Wha?"

Quickly, I carry her on my back and surprisingly, her house isn't that far...

"Ok, we're here Y/N... Do you have the keys?"

"Keysssss???"

"Nevermind, I'll look for it..."

My first instinct was the coat pocket... I didn't want to touch her any lower than that...

"Waeee arrree youuuu blushhhinng Yugyeomie???"

"Yugyeomie? That's a nice name... Anyways let's get you in the house, Y/N!"

"ZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzz"

Aishhh... This girl is already asleep... I'll just bring her to her bedroom and leave... I pick her up bridal style, and bring her to her bed. In her state, she's going to have a huge hangover tomorrow...

"Yugyeomie?"

"Yes?"

"Don't leave meee please"

"Ok..."

"Don't forget me please..."

"Y/N, I will never ever...

Forget you..."

A/N~ I kinda liked this one... Anyone else? EZ EZ EZ!! Sorry... I hope you guys liked this one!! It was kind of what was requested but instead I kind of made it my own... I still hope you like it!! Please continue to request! And comment and vote!

Also if you want to follow me on other social medias here are my usernames:

Instagram - gizzy952 and kpopfamilyupdates (I have 2 accounts)

Flipagram - gizzy952

YouTube - gizzy952_kpop

REQUESTS- [OPEN]