Youngjae Scenarios #2

A/N~ I'm sort of doing a new way of writing! Hope you like this short Youngjae scenario!

"This is it," the black haired male thought to himself. "Today is the day I tell her how I feel..." He slowly brought his warm hand to the doorbell. "I can do this..." He rings the doorbell... He hears laughing inside... He hears the door lock click, and slowly creak open.

"Oh! Hi Youngjae!" a girl with a beautiful smile says. Youngjae recognized this girl... The girl he had loved for years... Y/N... "Hi Y/N..." A brown haired male comes beside Y/N. "Hi... Who are you?" the brunette asks. "OH! I'm sorry for not introducing the two of you! Hongbin this is Youngjae, my best friend! Youngjae this is Hongbin, my husband!" the girl says with the smile still on her pretty face... Not knowing that she was slowly killing Youngjae...

"Would you like to come in?" Hongbin asks, roughly. Clearly not happy that someone had interrupted their date. "Say yes! Say yes!" Y/N says. "Unfortunately, I must decline the offer... Thank you so much for offering though... Something came up... I just wanted to say hello..." Youngjae forced a smile on his face.

"Oh... ok... Well I hope you can come visit soon!" Y/N's smile faltered a little... "It was nice to see you again, Youngjae..." "Goodbye, Youngjae." Hongbin said. He shook hands with Youngjae. Y/N gave Youngjae a hug, and let go. "Goodbye, Hongbin. Take care of Y/N... Goodbye Y/N..." Youngjae turns and walks down the steps...

"I'm a fool... Of course she has a husband..." Youngjae thought to himself... Drip, drip. It starts raining... Youngjae was thankful for the rain... Nobody could see his actual tears, also dripping down his face... The black haired male walks to the park... His hair completely ruffled... His white shirt wet with the rain, even with his black coat unzipped... He sits on a cold, wet swing... His hands cold and clammy... He looks up to the sky...

"Y/N... For all the things I couldn't say to you... At the right time... I'm sorry... I should've said I cared for you more than a best friend... I should've said that I wasn't ever complete without you... I should've protected you... I should've done everything I could to make you understand that...

I love you, Y/N..."

A/N~ OK THIS IS JUST FREAKIN SAD... I don't know where this came from... Sorry for it being a little short... AND SUPER SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG HIATUS!!!! But I hope you like this Youngjae Scenario! Please vote and comment! I love you all!