Youngjae Texts #1/Youngjae Scenarios #1

A/N~ I'm really sorry for not doing a Youngjae Text or Scenario... I hope you like this one!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngjae: Hey...

You: New phone who dis?

Youngjae: You probably don't remember me...

You: Just tell me your name

Youngjae: It's me, Y/N... Youngjae... your brother...

You: YOUNGJAE???

You: NO FUCKING WAY...

You: THEY SAID YOU DIED IN NORTH KOREA

You: No... it can't be you... it can't be...

Youngjae: Meet me at B'Chill Cafe... at 2PM

You: Ok...

Y/N P.O.V.

No fucking way that is Youngjae... They said he died in North Korea... fighting for his life... My brother died... He did... They said he did... There was a whole funeral and everything... But might as well see who tf is trying to  impersonate my brother.

*TIME PASSES*

Ok... I'm here... Where tf is Youngj- I mean the impersonator?

"Y/N... Over here..."

I turn my head slowly... No fucking way...

"You died... They said you died..."

I whisper into his arms.. He pulls me towards his chest and hugs me... I want to stay in this moment... I don't want him to leave me again...But why is he so cold?...

"Y/N... This is my last goodbye to you..."

"What do you mean? You're not going back to the ARMY are you?"

"Y/N... I'm dead..."

"Then how... why..."

"Shhh... Don't worry about anything... I am only a spirit... I'm able to hug you because the dead is able to give "last goodbyes" before they go to Heaven..."

"But I don't want you to leave, Orabeoni..."

(A/N~ "Orabeoni" means "older brother")

"Y/N don't worry... I'll always be here..."

He points at my heart...

"And I'll stay here..."

A/N~ Ok I'm really really really sorry for the long hiatus... But at least you got this short/sad story... Ok sorry again for the sad, short Youngjae story... Sorry if there was any Triggered... I really hope you guys liked this one... I've been really busy so I haven't had time to update! Really sorry...