Ice Skating

(Previously: Yuki took a deep breath, "Okay, then lets go" she started to walk to the front door)

Andrew felt a little confused about how quick she changed her attitude, "I'm coming too" Raiden suggested. "FINE" Yuki gritted her teeth still a bit angry, "Your forgetting you have to change" Andrew rolled his eyes. "Oh.. right.." she turned around and he helped her to her room well the guest room. Yuki sat down on the bed and Andrew laid a pair of clothes down on the bed. "Your clothes have too many rips and holes in them to wear, Daiki will sew it later" Andrew explained leaving the room and shutting the door. Not long after Yuki dressed her self in what obviously was a pair of Raidens old clothes. They were too big for her, the long sleeve shirt sleeves hung past her fingertips. and the jeans would touch the ground, the long sleeve shirt, was dark red, and a white stripe went from her elbow across her chest to her other elbow. And the jeans being a faded blue, Andrew knocked on the door, "You dressed?" he asked waiting for an answer. "Yeah, just um can you help me put the right foot shoe on?" she asked. The shoes were maroon converse ones, "Of course" Andrew then opened the door, and slowly got down on his knee so that he could put her shoe on gently. With small groans from Yuki, he got the shoe on her right foot without the stitches moving. Andrew helped her up and walked with her to the front door again. she pushed the door open and Andrew helped to walk all the way to where ever they were going, "and if you didn't know, we're going to the lake" she kept her eye lids lowered enough to cover half of her eye. "Isn't it frozen?" Raiden asked, "Yes" she answered trying to avoid any swears that came to mind. After arriving, there was already some people there, people they didn't know. Just people. "I wanted to try ice skating" Yuki sheepishly smiled, while Andrew kept an emotionless face, and Raiden had a similar face. "You haven't ice skated before?" Raiden asked, almost gasping in shock. "no, i haven't" she admitted. Raiden's facial changed to a smile, "do you want me to teach you?" he asked. But almost instantly she answered "No!" Yuki still not getting over the fact HE PULLED A DESTRO OR XAVIER move. "Come on, look i'm seriously not a pervert" Raiden rolled his eyes, "Ice skating isn't a good idea with your ankle's condition kid" Andrew added. "Please Andrew" she said with a pout on her face, "No" he growled, "Yes" she stubbornly said. They went on like this for a while, "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "NO" "YES" "YES". "Darn it!" Andrew growled angry at her, "Fine, but Raiden, has to teach you" Andrew smiled like a jerk. "GRR! FINE! RAIDEN TEACH ME!" she yelled furiously, "okay..." raiden shrugged and put some skates on. And then helped Yuki put on her skates, slowly, to make sure it wouldn't hurt. After about 30 minutes, Raiden and Yuki were on the frozen water, the iced lake. He was teaching her how to skate, she did good, except for the 10 times she fell on her butt. "She's like a kid version of Raiden" Andrew started cracking up, "They're so similar, but" he stopped and laughed in between words. "But she's little foot, while Raiden's big foot" Andrew died laughing from what he just said. Two hours later it was getting colder, and the snow heavier, Yuki decided it was best to leave now.